New Character Application - Kigero

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Kigero
Character: Kigero

New Character Application - Kigero

Post by Kigero » April 6th, 2023, 11:14 am

PLAYER QUESTIONS:

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played: Yes, Heimer

How did you hear about Requiem?
Myself

CHARACTER QUESTIONS
(Please note: Staff is looking for at least three lore references in your application when reviewing.)

What will your character’s name be?
Kigero (last name unknown)

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Kigero is tall and thin with shoulder length jet black hair. Her skin is fare and she appears delicate. Age mid 20s. She weights about 100 pounds soaking wet. She has sharp green eyes and rarely smiles.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Kigero is a trader. She's haggles and deals in all wares. But she specializes in furniture. She's come to stake her fortune.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:
Kigero is originally born near Antongrad in Kaduraas. She never knew her real parents but she was briefly raised by a dreadful couple where she endured physical and mental abuse regularly. The male was found dead in a field one day foaming at the mouth. By her teens though she had landed into a band of travelling traders who took her in as one of their own. She stayed with them travelling all over learning about many cultures and learning many languages to go with it.

Please write a few short paragraphs of an in-character response to the following scenario:
Kigero stood amongst the crowd, observing the chaos around her with a sense of unease. She had heard rumors of the First Province and the dangers that awaited those who ventured inside, but the sight before her was overwhelming. The thought of navigating the treacherous mountain pass and facing the horrors within made her heart race.

As she watched others attempt to gain entry, she couldn't help but wonder if her own reasons for entering the quarantined zone were strong enough to convince the officiant. She had valuable wares to trade and the potential for profit was too great to ignore. But would that be enough to persuade the authorities to grant her access?

As she stepped forward to address the officiant, she took a deep breath and focused on her words. She knew that a straightforward approach was unlikely to succeed, so she decided to appeal to his sense of duty. "Good sir, I understand the dangers that await me within the First Province, but I have urgent business that requires my presence there. The wares I carry are essential to the survival of those inside with many unique medicines from all over the world and I implore you to grant me access so that I may fulfill my duty."

She hoped that her plea would be enough to convince him, but she was prepared to offer a bribe if necessary. As she waited for his response, her mind raced with the possibilities and dangers that lay ahead. Regardless of the outcome, she was determined to enter the First Province and secure her future in this uncertain world.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: New Character Application - Kigero

Post by Coty » April 6th, 2023, 11:27 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!