Application for Maul DeForge

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Laz
Character: Laz

Application for Maul DeForge

Post by Laz » December 24th, 2022, 4:16 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
Yes, I play Salvador 

How did you hear about Requiem?
Google I think

What will your character’s name be?
Maul DeForge

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Maul is tall and muscular from working on the forge most of his life. He's in his 50s with gray hair and short beard

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Maul fled his home in Kalastaa to escape the torment and is looking for a place to settle, where he can continue to practice his smithing. He's heard talks about the First Province and that's where he's headed.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:
He grew up in Kalastaa and from an early age, pursued an apprenticeship from one the blacksmiths that had a shop along the docks. He practiced for many years before setting up his own shop, where he worked supplying ships with repairs while building and repairing houses in the city when the blacksmithing business was slow.
Maul was forced to flee his home when the torment started taking over the town and he made his way toward the First Province.

Please write a few short paragraphs of an in-character response to the following scenario:
"State your business and make it quick, citi-", the officiant was quickly interrupted by the large man standing in front of him with a heavy bag thrown over his shoulder.
"Your armor is in bad shape, friend. These studs are almost falling out. And this padding, it's gotta itch, right?" said Maul to the officiant, shaking his head in disapproval at the state of the guard's armor.
"Well I-" the officiant was interrupted once again by Maul.
"Why don't you let me set up shop and you come see me later for some very due repairs to this poor excuse of a suit of armor? On the house as a demonstration of good faith."
The officiant looked around, paying attention to the pristine state of the armor his colleagues were wearing, suddenly feeling self-conscious about his own. He felt the need to scratch under the padding of his chest piece, and after a moment of thought, stepped out of the way silently, letting Maul walk inside.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Maul DeForge

Post by Coty » December 26th, 2022, 9:00 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!