Yaso Nakamura [Tertiary]

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
Nagato
Character: Cool Dude

Yaso Nakamura [Tertiary]

Post by Nagato » January 27th, 2019, 3:35 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played: Yes, Adalar/Conway.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two: Ultima Online.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I expect an enjoyable setting, where I can unwind and enjoy whatever plotlines or story arcs are currently at play. And to prank people IG and OOC.

What will your character’s name be?: Yaso Nakamura

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features: Looks to be in their twenties, smaller in stature and physique. Their demeanor is pleasant enough, although they have a certain air of aloofness to them. Even their voice reminds you more of a recital, each word being spoken as if practiced to the highest mastery.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Being dispatched to the First Province was more than an inconvenience, it was a complete halt to Yaso’s prior comfortable lifestyle. Still, at least it distanced Yaso considerably from those who had authorized the orders. Hopefully it would remain that way.

History:
"The thing about the Western Territories is, soon as you think you've seen it all and ventured as deep as you can go, you haven't even breached the fog..." Those were the last words of a dying Militia Yaso encountered during one of their treks throughout the dunes of the chaos that is considered Deep West. To those within, it was unforgiving and barren, those who undertook the journey from other provinces or territories, for them it would most likely be a death wish. Yaso only survived due to unforeseeable circumstance that would lead them to pursue the role of being a Bounty Hunter or a Collector of specific Curio for a market of shadowy brokers and informants. It was a very harrowing trade, with little room for inadequate scavengers, Yaso quickly learned.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

As the officiant finished his speech for the umpteenth time without glancing up from the ledger, he called forth the next person to step forth. Presenting their documents to him in somewhat unexpectedly organized and fluid fashion, the officiant peruses the documents, muttering to himself about the influx of Bounty Hunters being sent. A small smile spread across Yaso's features, toying with the strap of the travel pack over their shoulder they offered "It's a peculiar thing, how a wanted individual operates, I've heard of quite a few travelling this same path that led them to this very zone, jumping into complete ambiguity. I see why they do it, no moderate sum of simple riches would cover the costs of travel of people in my profession. Unfortunately for myself and for the individual I pursue, this isn't by personal choice."

Scarlet
Character: Ellie Andrews

Re: Yaso Nakamura [Tertiary]

Post by Scarlet » January 29th, 2019, 3:56 am

The officiant flicks the stack of papers with one finger before passing them back, giving the man a narrow look before idly speaking: "Wouldn't it be a spot of cunning if one of those criminals decided to forge bounty documents for the First Province?" He looks the man in front of him over closely before chuckling darkly. "Get on with it then. Try not to step wrong on the other side. The good news, is that you won't be my problem at least."

Accepted