Simon the butthurt

A forum dedicated to single-thread posts of characters within the game world to help document large events, stories and milestones in one consolidated thread.
HeXiS
Character: Ara, Ashlyin Blackreigns, Simon

Simon the butthurt

Post by HeXiS » December 15th, 2023, 5:14 pm

Dear diary..

Some months ago, before the snow fell, I woke from a nap in the tavern to go have a nice diner with my more than friend. one of the guards ran up to me in a rage and began to swing his weapon around.. fortunately i'm a good dancer so i was not injured or even scratched.. though my shirt was wrinkled.. i guess he was the lover of the cute redhead on the south gate wall. it's been some months now and snow is every where.. and now all the guards seem to hate me.. did she take offense to me persistence i wonder? thus far i've been stabed at.. shot at.. and most recently tossed out on my ear.. surely they will get their fill sooner or later.. but in the mean time it's really putting a damper on my spirits. perhaps if i offer them some drinks along with the usual bandages.. i'm used to having to sneak around in the night hours or early mornings.. one must evade the wrath of angry spouses from time to time. but this persistence is truly a feat of greater will than my own.