Edward's Journal

RP-related board archives from Act V forums.
The Tattered Prince
Character: Dagan

Edward's Journal

Post by The Tattered Prince » March 19th, 2019, 12:04 pm

Edward Mason

Edward, an Easterner by birth, stands at an average height of five-foot-ten, with short brown hair, and equally dark eyes. His complexion is dusky, but not enough as to mark the man's peculiar lineage. Mason usually takes to wearing neutral tones, with which it is easier to hide the fact that his clothes are not in pristine condition, and a lack of rings, torcs, or jewelry of any kind indicates that he is not a man of skill or wealth. In fact, what equipment he does possess appears in rough shape, salvaged and pieced together out of necessity rather than design.

Edward's appearance is nothing to write stories about, carrying a small collection of scars here and there, along with some strange ink hidden beneath layers of earthen-colored clothes. He speaks slowly, quietly, and his breath often has a hint of honey and cinnamon. One might place his years somewhere between late-twenties to early-thirties. His accent carries the phonetic trends that are common in Greatport, though it is mostly watered down.

Last edited by The Tattered Prince on March 19th, 2019, 12:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Tattered Prince

Re: Edward's Journal

Post by The Tattered Prince » March 19th, 2019, 12:34 pm

The following letters are presumably written by Edward's own hand, unsent.

Father,

It has been the better part of a year since you've gone missing and the farm perished in the flames. Be it by God's good grace, or by happenstance, we survived the inferno. Tabitha and Jenna are healthy, safe, and happy. And, it is respectable men, if such a thing still exists, that have taken to their lives. I trust that they will be cared for, and I will certainly check in from time to time.

I have followed what evidence we had, of the monsters that attacked us, to the Eastern Baronies. If the bottom of a tankard and a handful of coppers can be believed, these men were no mere brigands -- but rather, a mercenary outfit headed for Tor.

I pray that you have survived whatever fate became of you.

-Edward

The Tattered Prince

Post by The Tattered Prince » March 19th, 2019, 12:45 pm

The following are stories from Edward Mason's life.

The Tattered Prince

Post by The Tattered Prince » March 19th, 2019, 12:46 pm

The following are screenshots from Edward Mason's story.