A letter to the Seraph of the Order

In-Character message board for The Order of Decus. Posts made here are considered physical messages upon an in-game message board.

Moderator: Talexis

Cons
Character: Ashi Kirino

A letter to the Seraph of the Order

Post by Cons » March 25th, 2021, 8:14 am

*a messenger in red delivers a sealed letter to the Order's compound at the outskirts of Fort Praesidium*

Dear Seraph of The Order of Decus,

I hope this message finds you in good health and that your people thrive in the region. I have only seen your walls and rooftops of the highest buildings in passing but even an outsider can appreciate the work that you and your people have done. I write this letter in order to avoid any conflicts and plainly show our intentions in the recent surge in resource-gathering operations across the Province. Our group, The Crimson Circle, provides the support for the local Consortium chapter and as such sometimes deal with items that would be regarded blasphemous in the wrong hands. I would like to convey our plan to secure morium gathering operations in the region before any malicious parties seize them. They will only be used to safeguard the operation and for safekeeping. It is my understanding that it is the Order's policy to regulate such items so they do not fall into the wrong hands. Therefor I believe our objective align in this matter.

I look forward to your reply and wish we can work together on this matter,
Ashi of the Crimson Circle.