When food items transition into rotten state duped rotten food stacks are spawned

Bugs & Suggestions board archives from Act V forums.
Nemo
Character: Nemo

When food items transition into rotten state duped rotten food stacks are spawned

Post by Nemo » January 1st, 2019, 5:08 am

I managed to replicate this strange issue.

When i logged off i had a stack of 6 bread in my bag and i stayed logged off for enough time for the stack to go rotten. When i logged in next i saw i had a number of stacks of rotten bread, curiously enough in incrementing stack sizes:

It looks as if the code is trying to create items in a loop up until the size of the original stack is reached instead of just one stack with the size of the original stack.
Attachments
bugRottenFood.png
bugRottenFood.png (45.12 KiB) Viewed 4161 times

Nemo
Character: Nemo

Re: When food items transition into rotten state duped rotten food stacks are spawned

Post by Nemo » January 3rd, 2019, 3:32 pm

Managed to replicate this issue by having a stack of 2-3 food items spawn an additional food item when going into rotten state. Other state transitions seemed unaffected.
bugRottenFood.png
bugRottenFood.png (2.94 KiB) Viewed 4146 times

Kristijonas
Character: Kristijonas

Re: When food items transition into rotten state duped rotten food stacks are spawned

Post by Kristijonas » January 3rd, 2019, 6:03 pm

Could it be the stacked food items had different decay timers and so after reaching a different state of decay they de-stacked because they couldn't stay stacked with items of a different level of decay?

Luci
Character: Aradia

Post by Luci » March 14th, 2019, 8:00 am

Bump... this is still happening... and it's gotten a lot worse. When food goes rotten in stacks it multiplies and makes you SUPER overburdened. This definitely still needs to be looked into.