Application for Andreas Cassios

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
TigerJack
Fresh Meat
Character: Andreas Cassios

Application for Andreas Cassios

Post by TigerJack » February 1st, 2023, 4:34 pm

PLAYER QUESTIONS: By applying, you are signaling to staff you have read the application, character and shard rules.

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

No, it’s my first time

How did you hear about Requiem?

I googled for a UO RPG free Server

CHARACTER QUESTIONS

What will your character’s name be?

Andreas Cassios

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Andreas is a tall and muscular 27 years old man from Aedenshyr. Curly hair as black as coal and big green eyes. He is around 190cm tall with broad shoulders. His face is square with a hook nose

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Andreas does not have a family and the only things that motivates him is his job. He wants to help the Foundry with the construction of Fort Praesidiu. There’s nothing left for in in Vitaveus. He simply needs a tranquil place to live and concentrate on his works.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Andreas is born in Corlais Castle from a Legion Soldier in 1320. When Andreas was a child, his father, decided to move to the “End of the World” in IIronhollow Downs to contribute building colonies in the West.
During MacArthur’s gate siege, Andreas’ father fell in battle. Andreas was left alone in MacArthur’s gate without the possibility to come back to Vitaveus because of the excommunication of the newly self-proclaimed Archbishop Anslem.
During the Great Abandonment, Andreas started working for the Foundry distinguishing himself as a promising apprentice.
After the Amnesty in 1341, Andreas moved to Tor to keep working for the Foundry, he participated in the riot and looting of the city after the fall of The Consortium.
When the Republic decided to leave Tor, Andreas took part in Fort Praesidium reconstruction following the Foundry

Please write a few short paragraphs of an in-character response to the following scenario:

Andreas took advantage of the crowd pressing to get into the train to sabotage one of the pipes pumping steam in the huge locomotive.
Immediately the steam filled the air and a number of engine drivers started to run around the train to understand what was happening. Tens of legionaries started to run around the yard to calm the agitated crowd.
Andreas managed to talk to the engine drivers that were trying to find the problem:
“My dear friends, it seems to me that you need an engineer to fix the problem. Let me help and, in return, grant me access to the First Province.”
After receiving a firm nod as an answer, Andreas, bent next to the locomotive and started working with his tools. After 15 minutes he dried his forehead with a cloth and said to the mechanics:
“Nice, me and the train are ready to go.”

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Andreas Cassios

Post by Coty » February 1st, 2023, 9:07 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!