Request for a locksmith and Scribe

An in-character forum dedicated to the buying, selling and trading of goods and services of all kind within Absolution.
SolstumEd
Character: Senit Ephamos

Request for a locksmith and Scribe

Post by SolstumEd » June 16th, 2023, 9:57 pm

* A note is hastily left at the Market Board in Fort Praesidium*

I, Senit Ephamos, am in need of a few matters around the Fort, but have been unable to satisfy them during my walks through the market.
Specifically,
I require a locksmith to change a lock
A few books for note taking (3)
Paper, ink, and quill
and if possible a map of the First Province.

If you have any of these, or can help me acquire them, please reach out to me. I am currently staying in a room above the Hearth and Hale.

Discord: TripleJ to set up meetings

VeraShelby
Character: Vera Shelby

Re: Request for a locksmith and Scribe

Post by VeraShelby » June 16th, 2023, 10:11 pm

:: A note is tacked up below the notice ::

For locks that need to be changed within the walls of the fort, seek out Vera Shelby or Jakell Wormwood. For locks that need to be changed outside of the fort walls, I suggest Old Man Slayton.

Signed V.V.S.

Wormwood
Character: Jakell Wormwood

Post by Wormwood » June 16th, 2023, 10:30 pm

:: a heart drawn in different ink on the note above, another piece of paper is tacked beneath it in the same colored ink::

I could help set you up with some blank journals and ink. See above to the suggestion about locks. You can find me about the fort; just follow the glares.

Jakell Wormwood

Rhonja Swiftfox
Character: Rhonja Swiftfox

Post by Rhonja Swiftfox » June 16th, 2023, 11:17 pm

*Anther note is pinned beneath*
Judged muders looking for business?
Better ask Nicolien of the Parish one or old man Slayton. Just in case you dont want to get murdered in your sleep.

~A friend

Wormwood
Character: Jakell Wormwood

Post by Wormwood » June 17th, 2023, 5:29 am

*scribbled on the note mentioning murder with charcoal*

Conspiracy to murder isn't murder - it just meant the Foundry thought we had something to do to it with the situation being what it was. But keep beating that drum if it makes you feel better.

JLW

Rhonja Swiftfox
Character: Rhonja Swiftfox

Post by Rhonja Swiftfox » June 17th, 2023, 3:26 pm

Conspiracy and murder are all the same. A sin worse than heresy. You should burn at the stake. Be luckyy ou are alive yet and life a life as beggar.

~Not your friend

Valentina
Character: Tina

Post by Valentina » June 17th, 2023, 3:54 pm

*With a scrunched nose, she looks over the postings, then while ensuring no one is paying attention, she takes down the unnecessary notes leaving only the original request and pertinent responses. The action further concealed by her pinning an updated flyer for her own order request.*

“Pft, and people call me immature.” *she snorts a laugh to herself and shakes her head muttering in Collation.*

SolstumEd
Character: Senit Ephamos

Post by SolstumEd » June 17th, 2023, 7:08 pm

* The Posting seems to have been removed*