Application for Atanas

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Opicaq
Character: Atanas

Application for Atanas

Post by Opicaq » January 1st, 2023, 2:37 pm

PLAYER QUESTIONS
Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

no

How did you hear about Requiem?
ServUO discord

CHARACTER QUESTIONS
What will your character’s name be?
Atanas

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Atanas is what you would say as "easy to forget". He is of average build, around mid thirties of age. At closer look you might notice his right hand is trembling slightly.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
After a loss of his childhood love due to unfortunate injury, Atanas struggled with his own life for some time. After a while he realized his life is meaningless and empty. He decided to move out of his village into the vast world in hope of finding his life's meaning.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:
Atanas was born in a small village in Kaduraas territory. His mother died shortly after his birth and so he was raised by his father as the only child. His father was a good man working as a village's law enforcer and Atanas was helping with that since his teens. Atanas was never the strongest or smartest, but he was always trying to be true to himself. The whole village could always rely on him.

State your business and make it quick, citizen; we’ve enough bodies in there to keep us busy for years without adding yours to the pile, and those VIC are stirring up problems something fierce as of late.
Atanas step up in front of the guard and look him straight in the eye. He waits a few hearthbeats, so the guard can feel Atanas' presence emanating. With a strong voice Atanas say:
"I am a man in search of my true purpose. There is no better place for me in this world..."

Opicaq
Character: Atanas

Re: Application for Atanas

Post by Opicaq » January 5th, 2023, 4:15 pm

Why is this post ignored by staff?

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Atanas

Post by Coty » January 5th, 2023, 9:40 pm

This forum is for already approved applications. New applications for characters go in the "New Character Application" forum. We don't get notifications for posts submitted to this forum so the application wasn't seen, hence the delay. But no worries, saves me the trouble of moving it!

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!