WANTED dead or alive

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
Kristijonas
Character: Kristijonas

WANTED dead or alive

Post by Kristijonas » April 8th, 2021, 4:25 am

A poster found around the main streets and gathering places of the Fort Praesidium with the following text

WANTED DEAD OR IN CHAINS
A burglar pretending to be a Decus preacher.

Usually seen bald and wearing white robes only. Currently under disguise.

The burglar is short and a bit fat with a belly. About 30 years old.

Broke into a house in Fort Praesidium and stole 1500 stones of metal.

3 gold coins for his corpse or 2 gold coins for bringing him alive in chains.
Bonus gold coin for returning the metal.

*a crude sketch of his person is added to the poster*

A much better, highly realistic portrait of a man is later added under the wanted poster, painted by a skilled artisan.

Orange
Character: Wendy Wagner

Re: WANTED dead or alive

Post by Orange » April 10th, 2021, 10:18 am

Caught, bound, and can be brought to the right place for trial and investigation
Hermione Arden

p.s Delivered to your town house

Carpenter
Character: Ines Carpintero

Post by Carpenter » April 10th, 2021, 2:17 pm

A note is left inside Krzysztof's apartment, on a counter near the bloody bag of goods:

Hey. So you weren't showing up and I couldn't keep the thief under guard forever so I struck him in the heart (at least I think that is where his heart is supposed to be?) with a pickaxe and tossed his bound body in the river. So that's the matter dealt with! Also, I totally vouch for Hermione who brought the bounty in! Thief dead, problem solved! Couldn't find any evidence in the bag, though. What if he was innocent?

Orange
Character: Wendy Wagner

Post by Orange » April 10th, 2021, 2:41 pm

All his things except his pants were put in a bag and left in the house. You can check them there, but judging by the fact that the criminal himself did not deny his guilt and only tried to escape several times, they are guilty and deserve to be punished. Maybe not so cruel, but that's your decision.
I can state the fact of the drowning of a bound man in the river, his body was carried away by the current and was not found. If by some miracle he survived, he would be caught and stripped of his head...
Hermione Arden

Kristijonas
Character: Kristijonas

Post by Kristijonas » April 15th, 2021, 12:55 am

*Early morning the wanted posters are all gone, scrubbed clean off their sites.*