Letter to Lord Overseer Holmquist from Rhonja Swiftfox

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Letter to Lord Overseer Holmquist from Rhonja Swiftfox

Post by Coty » April 16th, 2023, 9:20 pm

Dear Overseer Holmquist,

I am Rhonja Swiftifox, founder and leader of the newest faction in your fort, the Adventurer Association. You may have read about the faction in the Thawnmist issue of the Herald. While I sadly cant meet you personal, I wish to discuss the future of the former Eclipse building of The Black Suns company with you. To make it simply, I wish to buy it for my faction to use as a headquarter within the fort, as well as storage and crafting space.
The association gives out numberous gathering and crafting request, the result I would like to store there and sell with a faction owned Vendor.
One Part of the building, I wish to open to anyone, so they can meet the members and other adveenturers, Find faction quests and share food and drinks together.

Please write me a letter, if I can expect your okay for my plans and what it will cost.

~Yours Rhonja Swiftfox
A carrier is sent to seek out Rhonja Swiftfox.
Miss Swiftfox,

Fortunately that property is currently vacant and up for lease. The down payment for the lease agreement is a sum of 15 gold coins. One gold monthly is the rental fee. Upkeep cost and maintenance will also be required regularly pending inspection. If you are unable to afford the down payment we may arrange a payment plan for your convenience.

I look forward to your prompt response.

In Service,
Lord Overseer Karistorfe Holmquist

Rhonja Swiftfox
Character: Rhonja Swiftfox

Re: Letter to Lord Overseer Holmquist from Rhonja Swiftfox

Post by Rhonja Swiftfox » April 21st, 2023, 7:07 am

Dear Lord Overseer,

Could you please reducce the price for buying the house? It is a little hefty. My faction consists mainly of newcomers - that dont have much money. I spoke to Nicolien de Ravien of the House Parish. She told me of your plans to move the Fort walls and make a new part of the museum. My faction will assist them with the materials. Please take that in exchange for the reduced price.

Yours,
Rhonja Swiftfox

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Post by Coty » April 21st, 2023, 11:43 am

Miss Swiftfox,

This is acceptable. I will be reducing the sum from 15 gold coins down to 10 gold coins.

I will be verifying your contributions to the construction with Miss de Raven. Any discrepancy between resources and labor committed and the gold sum deducted will be charged at the completion of the construction.

In Service,
Lord Overseer Karistorfe Holmquist

Rhonja Swiftfox
Character: Rhonja Swiftfox

Post by Rhonja Swiftfox » April 24th, 2023, 10:44 am

Dear Overseer,

that sounds good. Can I pay the house off? I have seven gold upfront for you, the next gold, I will pay two per week until the house is paid - going on with the cmmonupkeep of a gold per week. Is that acceptable?

Yours

Rhonja Swiftfox