Robbed! A letter for Avi

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
Lexi
Character: Nicolien de Ravin

Robbed! A letter for Avi

Post by Lexi » April 21st, 2023, 10:30 am

*A letter is sent to the library for Avi*

Dear Deputy Auditor Mister Avi,

I have been robbed! I am living in a flat in the new tenement building and I am PRETTY SURE I locked my door as I didn't leave my room yesterday but today, my neighbor informed me the door had been left wide open. When I checked my meager belongings three pieces of clothing of extraordinary and masterpiece quality and a clothing dye tub were missing!

It is very concerning that thieves are still active inside the walls of the Fort. I thought it was a safe place but apparently it is not! I don't expect to have my things back, I know they are of no true value for you to spend your time investigating but I hope that it will increase vigilance.

I am very sad and now feel my home is not safe if people can potentially just break in.

Very heartbroken and anxious,
Poppy

Lexi
Character: Nicolien de Ravin

Re: Robbed! A letter for Avi

Post by Lexi » April 22nd, 2023, 5:11 am

*another letter is sent to Avi's known residence*

Dear Deputy Auditor Mister Avi,

The weirdest thing happened this morning. Upon leaving my apartment I found a backpack outside my door near the window. It had my missing things plus some things that I am pretty sure aren't mine. I have left them all in the bag if you want to to take a look. Maybe the thief had a change of heart or heard that an investigation had been started.

Mister Lucien saw that my lock was changed so I feel safer now. Please let me know what you need me to do.

Confused,
Poppy