Character Application: Leon Donovan

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Sammegarian
Character: Leon Donovan

Character Application: Leon Donovan

Post by Sammegarian » July 18th, 2023, 5:01 am

PLAYER QUESTIONS:

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played?

No experience.

How did you hear about Requiem?

Spent some time googling “UO RP Shards” (This isn't the first one I tried, but seems to be the only one with an active population.

CHARACTER QUESTIONS:

What will your character’s name be?

Leon Donovan

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Tall and muscular, brown hair kept somewhat short, he is twenty-six years of age and weighs just under two hundred pounds. He has some burn scars on his arms and hands, and scar from a laceration long ago on his right forearm.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Leon was raised around the factories of Redholme, he learned at a young age to tolerate loud noises and as soon as he became a worker he learned to love the sight of red hot metal. He met an old-fashioned blacksmith in his early adult life and began to work metal by hand and hammer under the smith's instruction. That is, until The Republic Foundry took over the smith's shop. Leon went back to the factories for awhile before eventually deciding to try to make his own life as far from The Foundry's reach as was sanely possible.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

To build a new life working metal for the benefit of The Venerated Republic and to provide weapons to those combating the Torment. Leon seeks to have a shop of his own, where he can study metalworking without being pressed into continuing to work in a factory.

Scenario Response:

“My name is Leon, I do not posses a Quarantine Visa, but I would like to petition for one. I am a skilled iron-worker and handy with tools. I could be a benefit to The Reclamation Efforts, if you would grant me the ability to pass. I can forge armor and weapons, and I can swing a hammer where needed.” Leon said, trying not to look too eager, or inversely, too downtrodden.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Character Application: Leon Donovan

Post by Coty » July 18th, 2023, 11:34 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!