Character Application : Aisha

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Aisha
Character: -=No longer there=-

Character Application : Aisha

Post by Aisha » December 23rd, 2023, 7:26 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played :
I played there in the past, this character in 2021.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two :
I have played a lot of role-playing board games such as DnD and Artsmagika. Additionally, I have experienced multiple custom UO servers, mostly French ones like Teilla and Zyx3.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard? :
I'm curious to revisit Requiem and see how things are progressing in-game. My main focus is to engage with other people's creations and imaginations, contributing to the unfolding story."

What will your character’s name be? :
Aisha

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight, and any notable features :
Despite her smaller stature, her hazelnut eyes exude a quiet strength. Her dusky-toned skin complements her ink-black hair. Although she hails from the midlands, there's a timid allure about her that contradicts the resilience in her gaze. Her attire, a seamless blend of practicality and style, subtly hints at her talent in alchemy. Standing at an unassuming but agile 5'4", her movements betray a hint of hesitation, a deliberate facade of timid behavior. She skillfully plays this role to pass unnoticed, a subtle dance of concealment and intrigue.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province :
Her intentions and motivations remain shrouded in mystery, carefully guarded against prying eyes. Despite her secretive nature, the whispers among the townsfolk depict her as a timid individual with somewhat awkward social skills. In the past, she worked closely with her master, a renowned alchemist. Rumors persist that the old fool mistreated her, prompting her to escape that life and embark on a journey to forge a new path in the first province. If asked, she would express her desire to establish her own store.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history :
Having endured a challenging early life as an urchin, she emerged resilient and resourceful. Luck smiled upon her when she found employment under a local alchemist in her hometown, allowing her to escape the harsh streets. Despite performing most of the menial tasks in her master's shop, she seized the opportunity to educate herself, cultivating a quiet intelligence that sets her apart.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario :
*Aisha carefully approached the officiant, her heart pounding with a mix of nervousness and determination. With the counterfeit Quarantine Visa clutched in her hand, she greeted the officer with a gentle smile, her hazelnut eyes betraying only a hint of internal tension. As she handed over the document, she spoke in timid tones.*

"Sir... my name is Aisha... I've come here to provide the First Province with my craft."

*She fell silent, her gaze fixed on the officiant, a subtle display of the feminine vulnerability expected of most young women in the presence of authority. If questioned further, she was prepared to reveal her tools of the trade, carefully presenting the reagents and tools commonly used by alchemists. The delicate balance of her demeanor aimed to convey sincerity.*

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Character Application : Aisha

Post by Coty » December 23rd, 2023, 11:55 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!