Application for Neimir

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
Redd
Fresh Meat
Character: Hugo

Application for Neimir

Post by Redd » January 10th, 2019, 1:32 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
I've played on Requiem a lot. I don't think I've ever missed an act really, maybe #3.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
Requiem always has a really high level of technical skill, so every time I come back I see what new has happened.

What will your character’s name be?: Neimir Black

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Neimir is a man of twenty or so years and appears to be healthy.. if a little starved. His hair is a dark gold, almost brown, and is cut short to keep from being grabbed. He's nearly six feet, slim and in need of bulk, and doesn't carry much. Though he's handsome he is very skittish in crowds, and often covers himself to seem smaller or less noticable.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
The First Province has the activity and promise that no where else has. It's a place to disappear and live a life.. not just disappear and end up being eaten.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
Neimir picked up with a caravan early on after his home was destroyed. It wasn't anything special. The Torment comes for everyone and it came for his family about two decades after his birth. He really only attached himself to Scarlet once she was found, otherwise he'd kept to himself. They travel now together, having lost or left everyone over the years.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Neimir stays close to Scarlet as they walk. There's a lot of people here, but it's safe. He has what he hopes will be enough to bribe their way through. They aren't carrying much, not much to say about them, just two more people for the end of the world in the First Province.

He smiles, happy to himself that they've found their way. Nothing really to stop them, their turn comes up. His voice is calm, collected, he's had time. "Two of us, here are our papers," He says quickly. He waits for Scarlet to hand hers over, before his, covering the bag of coins he means to hand over with his papers. He doesn't wink or nod or smile, just watches to see if the weight is enough to convince the officiant. He also doesn't grimace, hearing the coins, knowing he's having to give so much for this... but it's important. His fate is always in someone's hands, now it's this man's.

The Watcher
Character: Staff

Re: Application for Neimir

Post by The Watcher » January 10th, 2019, 11:48 am

Approved!