Cotie Manault [First Character]

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
Austismo
Fresh Meat
Character: Cotie Manault

Cotie Manault [First Character]

Post by Austismo » January 14th, 2019, 2:10 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played: No, this is my first time playing Ultima Online, A D&D buddy recommended that I try this out.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two: D&D, Live Action Role Playing, I was also a part of an RP Progression Guild on Rust.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
My friends are playing on this server and they make it sound fun. So I am interested in trying this out for myself.

What will your character’s name be?: Cotie Manault

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Seasoned is the best way to describe this man in age and expertise. His frame and build seems to be the standard for any armsman. Rugged facial features, leathery skin and his gruff demeanor show that this man has witnessed warfare and other sorts of hardship.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Receiving a month old missive from one of his old bounty providers who informed Manault that they had chosen to be one of the few to attempt to establish a working connection with the Foundry outpost stationed by Fort Praesidium and extended an invitation to have him join them at the First Province to work towards the goal. It sounded too good to pass up.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret): Manault’s prior profession as a bounty hunter did give him moderate success as well as a stable network of informants and brokers who would provide him with information not easily found by just sole effort. Unfortunately, not being based in the Territories means that he’d lose out on that resource. But one never forgets Charisma.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Cotie strode up the the officiant with a brisk stride, procuring the required documents provided to him by his old contact. Sure, the ledger was long as he tapped his foot, waiting impatiently for his name and information to be cross-referenced, but surely this would be the shortest bit of the already excruciatingly long journey here. Silently cursing to himself about how he also should’ve probably kept the document in a more secure storage than his front lapel, his fingers crossed in his pouch as he offered another quick smile and nod to the man, seemingly impatient to finally get past the checkpoint.

The Watcher
Character: Staff

Re: Cotie Manault [First Character]

Post by The Watcher » January 14th, 2019, 12:47 pm

Approved!