Jake Silvering Application, first character

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
Karmate
Fresh Meat
Character: Jake Silvering

Jake Silvering Application, first character

Post by Karmate » November 24th, 2018, 2:26 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played: no

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two: I've played in several RP shards in the past, I usualy play a crafter/warrior mix, I enjoy quiet times at a crafting center much more then getting into trubles, I normally stay away from Political RP.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard? The systems here seems intresting from what I've read, and it seems an active RP shard, which is something I've missed for quite awhile

What will your character’s name be?: Jake Silvering

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features: Jake has a long hair and short and trimmed beard, both black, he's a bit over 19 years old, 6.3 feet high, well muscled and his skin is lightly tanned.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province: Bfore the death of his mother, her only wish of him was to make something out of himself, telling his best chance was to enter the first province, where she was born.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
Jake is the only son of Nora and davind silvering, his father died when Jake was only 4, the cause of death is not known to Jake, his mother never talked about it, when Jake was 17 his mother died from an uncurable sickness, Jake spent all the money they had trying to cure his mother to no avail, leaving him all alone in the world, Jake worked at a forge trying to earn enough money to survive in the street after he couldn't afford keeping his childhood home.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Jake walked into the gate, he's fingering the small bag tied to his belt, in there rest the last of his coins, a whole five gold coins he managed to gain and save over the years working the forge, his mother last wish rolls in his mind over and over, "get into the first province, it's your only chance for a better life", Sighing heavily he walk toward the officiant at the gate and hand him over the bag, he get a brief nod and he walks toward the gate and a new life

The Watcher
Character: Staff

Re: Jake Silvering Application, first character

Post by The Watcher » November 24th, 2018, 2:38 am

Approved!