Aya's little black book.

A forum dedicated to single-thread posts of characters within the game world to help document large events, stories and milestones in one consolidated thread.
RestingLichFace
Character: Ayame

Aya's little black book.

Post by RestingLichFace » March 2nd, 2023, 5:32 am

Day 1 of being on the run...again. This time, we stand for ourselves and the community we helped grow.

Today's date is <insert actual game day> and this is my account, perhaps my final of the coming days ahead. Time seems to grow short but when have we ever had it easy? Regardless, we knew something like this would happen eventually, something we trained for, something we hoped would never have to come to fruition but alas I have to document my story somewhere for those want the truth.

Suppose it all happened so quickly, I didn't really have time to think..

I was routinely entering Locksley's old place, the place we'd established as a safehouse should either of us ever need it but you never came back to get me a key...Where did you go Locksley? I need you mate, now then ever. Anyways, yeah because of that, I had to pick the door just as I had always done. Sure passer bys would come by occasionally seeing me pick it or guards noticing but what did I care? I had permission to be there and I was doing no wrong. Usually people gave me the benefit of the doubt because people understood.

Well, not that old looking geezer who stopped by to bother me yesterday. He left after I told him the story and I remembering thinking.."well that was easy" only to me meet with the same man and a guard moments later. After trying to explain myself and failing to come up with a way to verify my claims, things got a little heated as they wanted to take me in. Now you know as well as I do, I ain't never going anywhere with no guards, not without unbiased eyes watching anyways. Lot of help they were trying to catch Wendy and Jason. You're welcome by the way.

Anyways to wrap this long enough story up, you all likely know how it already ended. I held my ground as I was doing nothing wrong. The guard then called a couple more over and at that point..I didn't want any bloodshed so I fled only to return today to be met with violent force. I had to do what I had to do and I'm sorry. To my friends, you know who you are, I'm sorry and hopefully we'll meet again soon where the lantern shines brightest.

Take care of yourselves everyone. Not everyone is out for your best interest. - Aya, Super Ninja Treasure Princess