Posting from R and T Enterprises

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
Galryth Winterborn
Character: Galryth Winterborn

Posting from R and T Enterprises

Post by Galryth Winterborn » June 2nd, 2021, 7:34 am

*a notice is being posted at Teneborough, and tacked throughout Fort Prae*

It is with my great sadness to report the loss of Mr. Erilian Lamora. His body was found in his lab, looking as regal as ever. The body was burned upon the finding and last rites given. R and T Enterprises has also lost Wonderous Wares as a subsidiary, as well as Winterborn Works. Viola has made the decision to separate from what little is left of the R and T Enterprises faction, and Winterborn Works is closed for business due to lack of interest from it's owner. I would personally like to wish her the best in her future endeavors and know that she will continue to run a stellar business. With that said, the Assembly of R and T consists of just a singular person at this point, and any and all business conduct needed should be directed to Galryth Winterborn as the last and only known surviving member of the Assembly body. All others are dead, or been missing so long they are presumed dead. Being that the entirety of the men at arms are decimated, all citizens are now released from that status within the township. The Frontier Herald is not something I wish to continue and running of it is being released into the hands of Viola.

Regards,
Galryth Winterborn