A letter from the desk of Layne Bridges.

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
Layne Bridges
Fresh Meat
Character: Layne Bridges

A letter from the desk of Layne Bridges.

Post by Layne Bridges » October 12th, 2021, 6:30 pm

**a large wax seal closes the letter bearing the logo of The Venerated Inquisition**

My dearest Sybeth,

It brings me warm feelings to be able to finally write this letter to you. For, the most exciting news has come across my eyes. Fort Praesidium’s market has been flooded with contraband. We have collected many samples that have since been sent to camp. The hilarious thing is, the civilians are turning each other in right and left. Never in my wildest dreams would I expect my work to go so easily. *a tear or two on the page* I have brought a few inquisitors from the camp with me and taken residence within the fort. A room was left vacant should you find yourself desiring a visit. We are returning to our work at the hospital, quite a joy. Will inform you should new developments transpire.

Warmest of goodbyes,
Layne Bridges

P.S. Almost forgot to tell you about the magi I ran into outside Aiwella. Quite the story that you are missing out on.