Sealed letter delivered to the VIC compound to the east

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
Azareil
Character: Gryhun Kren

Sealed letter delivered to the VIC compound to the east

Post by Azareil » May 31st, 2022, 3:57 pm

The letter is in a simple envelope addressed to Layne Bridges. The contents read as such;

Bridges,

What a time to be alive. Who would have ever suspected that I will ever be trying to contact you? Certainly not myself.

New developments cause me to reach out. The new cult which are being mistaken for the afflicted are on the rise. Information on them is... Lacking.

I believe we can help each other. A meeting is in order to discuss the specifics. Word can be left for me at Kaelius Rest. I will await your response.

Signed,

Gryhun Kren
The Champion of Fort Praesidium and Provincial famous detective.

maldonado
Aeolian Staff
Character:

Re: Sealed letter delivered to the VIC compound to the east

Post by maldonado » June 9th, 2022, 10:13 pm

Passing through the gate, the first inquisitor gives it a glance. An abrupt gurgle erupts from beneath the mask. The inquisitor walks through the camp arriving at a stone fortified doorway. He gives a rather shockingly soft knock on the door.

A woman with long golden hair opens the door and greets the inquisitor, her expression pure and excited. "Oh hello there, how may I help you today my beautiful inquisitor ?"
The noises beneath his mask can not be mistaken for it trying to speak. He folds his hand out flat, a letter within it.
"Oh for me?" The blonde hair woman asks.
The inquisitor shakes his head and nudges it to her.
She glances at the letter, her expression jovial. "For Layne." She has a short giggle. "I will be sure the letter gets to the right person. My greatest appreciation for bringing this to me, inquisitor."
The Inquisitor spits out some sounds and turns on a heel and departs.

Closing the door behind the inquisitor the woman walks deep inside to where a woman with brilliant red hair sits a top an obnoxiously fuzzy couch.

"Sybeth, a letter for Layne has arrived. Would you like it, or shall I pass it along?"
Scowling Sybeth stands, her long hair flowing over her shoulder deep down her back. "For that crack pot, what does it say?"

Pulling a karambit from behind her back she opens the letter, and reads it aloud.

Shortly after the woman finishes reading. a firm smile lie across Sybeth's lips.
"Finally" Sybeth states "Go"
Leaning down to the now sitting woman, Sybeth kisses her forehead.