A few Notes posted around

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
Ericson
Character: Rikard Luzkin, Marcellus Avenicci,

A few Notes posted around

Post by Ericson » September 7th, 2022, 7:33 pm

Hello and greetings!

Allow me to invite you to a Sermon this ( Tuesday the 13th at 7 pm est).

Whilst it has been some time since I last provided a sermon, I would be honored to present the faithfull with one. I hope to see you on this day, I shall speak lightly on the human soul, and Compassion - its many complicated points in our lives. We are the walkers of the Eight virtues and their paths, let us explore them together.

Signed,
Rikard Luzkin, Preacher of the Eight

(if this time doesnt work please PM me with a better time, and ill see what we can do. Ericson)

Ericson

Re: A few Notes posted around

Post by Ericson » September 25th, 2022, 6:10 pm

Like before a series of notes are added to common areas around the fort and in market areas.

Hello and greetings!

Allow me to invite you to a Sermon this (wednesday 7 pm est).

I would be honored to present the faithfull with another sermon. I hope to see you on this day, I shall speak lightly on the human soul, and Humility and its method to temper all we do. We are the walkers of the Eight virtues and their paths, let us explore them together.

Signed,
Rikard Luzkin, Preacher of the Eight

Ericson

Post by Ericson » December 28th, 2022, 6:10 pm

A few notes are posted around the fort once more.

Hello and greetings,

I wish to invite you all to a sermon to be held this weeks end at the Fort Church. We will speak upon sin and the mortal soul. I hope to see you there to learn and be given new perspective to these topics. To have questions answered and to gain news ones to ask yourself or others.

Signed,
Rikard Luzkin Preacher of the Eight Virtues.

(Friday 30th , at 6:00pm est)

Ericson

Post by Ericson » June 13th, 2023, 7:09 pm

*Notes placed around the Fort*

Hello Children of the Faith,

I will plan to hold a sermon, on the evening of 16th Sextus, Greengrass (friday june 16th) at 7 pm EST) .
I hope to see many Faithful there as we speak of the soul and denying the ever entrapping vices of the thrones.
To fortify ones soul in faith and steel ones resolve against outside forces.

Eight guide you,
Rikard Luzkin.