sealed letter to lucien and Vera silvercrest

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
Emilio Marrón
Character: Sigismund Lux

sealed letter to lucien and Vera silvercrest

Post by Emilio Marrón » March 25th, 2023, 4:12 pm

Dearest Mistress,

Yes it's true! I am alive and well. I'll give you both a moment to rejoice.
Take your time.

Well now that we got that out of the way let me get to the juicy stuff.

Ahoy there, my dear friends! I hope this letter finds you both in the best of health and good spirits. As for me, I'm feeling fantastic, and I have some great news to report back to you about the mission you sent me on.

First off, let me tell you that I had an absolute blast. I mean, who doesn't love a bit of mischief and adventure? Finding the kidnappers' location was a piece of cake, and it only took me a month to make the trip. Of course, I had to grease a few palms and use some of my clever tricks to avoid being noticed, but that's all in a day's work for me.

Now, here's where things get interesting. Misses Di Ivelli was quite the charmer herself. She had somehow managed to outsmart the kidnapper and turned his henchmen against him using her charisma and feminine wilds (Eyebrow wiggle). She convinced the other men that the leader was holding them back and that they could find even greater riches by following her lead. Can you believe it? She had the kidnappers eating out of the palm of her hand in no time!

I must admit, she caught my eye and let me tell you, she didn't need much convincing to fall for my own particular brand of charm. I think I might have found my match!

But don't worry, my dear friends, I won't be abandoning my mission anytime soon. Misses Di Ivelli is safe and sound, and the ten gold ransom has been put to good use. As for me, well, I'm not sure how long I'll be away, but I promise to keep you both updated on my adventures.

Until then, stay safe and keep the good times rolling!

Your friend,
Sigismund "Sigi" Lux (edited)