A letter posted in the craft hall "LUMBER"

An in-character forum dedicated to the buying, selling and trading of goods and services of all kind within Absolution.
Ashford
Character: Ashford Reed

A letter posted in the craft hall "LUMBER"

Post by Ashford » July 3rd, 2021, 3:39 pm

*a letter is nailed to the board near the craft hall*

Hello to all whittlers, lumberjacks, woodsman, and other tree fellers!

Kaelius Mercantile and Acquisitions is offering 12 copper coins per log. Transport within reasonable means can be arranged for very large quantities.

If you've got wood, we've got coin. Leave word with Saul out west of the South Fort Gate or Ashford Reed for transport logistics.
Last edited by Ashford on July 7th, 2021, 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ashford

Re: A letter posted in the craft hall "LUMBER"

Post by Ashford » July 7th, 2021, 12:02 pm

*removes the old notes and tacks up fresh ones*

The Broken Sword
Character: Alaric

Post by The Broken Sword » July 7th, 2021, 1:25 pm

* A letter is left with Saul.*

Sir,

I am able to provide you with hewn logs at your earliest convenience. As I do live quite far to the north, some assistance would might be needed to move large volumes. Or, I can leave a stock with my merchant Roxana near the Foundry's General Store.

In Service,

Edward Mason

Ashford

Post by Ashford » July 7th, 2021, 1:34 pm

*Saul waves you down out of the crowd as you pass by the stall and hands you a letter*

"Edward, I hope this letter finds you well,

I'd be happy to take whatever stock you have available and can arrange for safe transport of three thousand two hundred hewn logs easily enough. I've a need for all lumber types and will not discriminate. I can make myself available this evening for such a transfer and will have payment available immediately afterwards at the fort. If this is to your liking give my man the nod. I look forward to doing business with you.

With much appreciation,
Ashford"

[[ I'm available tonight 8PM-12:30AM EST]]

The Broken Sword
Character: Alaric

Post by The Broken Sword » July 7th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Upon reading the letter, he gives Saul a nod in response as requested by the author. The agreement arranged, he would take off to his farm in the North.

[[ I can be available between those times, feel free to contact me via Discord if you want. Otherwise, I will see you when I see you! ]]

Ashford

Post by Ashford » July 15th, 2021, 2:46 pm

*fresh letters are nailed to the board near the craft hall*

Kaelius Mercantile and Acquisitions is offering 12 copper coins per log. Transport within reasonable means can be arranged for very large quantities.

If you've got wood, we've got coin. Leave word with Saul out west of the South Fort Gate or Ashford Reed for transport logistics.

Ashford

Post by Ashford » August 10th, 2021, 11:08 am

*a letter is nailed to the board near the craft hall*

This is an ongoing offer

Nedoral
Character: Matteo Ponz (deceased)

Post by Nedoral » August 13th, 2021, 5:32 pm

Matteo approaches Saul, holding what seems to be a piece of yellow parchment.

"Ey, yer Saul, I reckon? From the K-sumthin' merchants? I saw the ad 'ere", waves the pamphlet before offering it to Saul. "If yall still into 'em timbers, tell yer boss where to find me", he said, poking the leaflet. "Address's on the back. Oh, tell'im to bring a horse, eh? See ya, have a good one". He waves and heads his way back home.

Ashford

Post by Ashford » August 22nd, 2021, 2:48 pm

*fresh notices are posted*

Ashford

Post by Ashford » August 31st, 2021, 12:33 pm

*fresh notices are posted*