Badulf's application for guard duty

An in-character forum dedicated to the buying, selling and trading of goods and services of all kind within Absolution.
Ateshk
Character: Badulf

Badulf's application for guard duty

Post by Ateshk » October 9th, 2021, 3:35 pm

*this letter is handed in at an appropriate office at Fort Praedium Administrative District*

To whom it may concern.

I hereby volunteer for long-term guard duty of unspecified nature in the First Province, quarantine zone. If equipment cannot be provided, I have my own arms, although these are not of the highest grade. I have some experience, while I used to be town guard in Raven’s Bridge for four years. Work time and salary are disputable.

Badulf, son of Faramund
Raven’s Bridge

P.S.
If interested, please address your message to Heart and Hale Tavern, upstairs, “Badulf’s room”.

Some Guy on Requiem
Character: Milton Fields

Re: Badulf's application for guard duty

Post by Some Guy on Requiem » October 9th, 2021, 11:37 pm

A crinkled up wad of paper, baring a barely legible note, eventually circulates its way into Badulf's possession. The opposite side of said missive used to scrawl the crudest of maps, which if followed directs one towards the budding settlement north of Prae.

It reads:

Ned Gard. Ken Paye. Com Dugsbuddy?
~ Mild

Ateshk
Character: Badulf

Re: Badulf's application for guard duty

Post by Ateshk » October 11th, 2021, 2:05 pm

Some Guy on Requiem wrote: October 9th, 2021, 11:37 pm
A crinkled up wad of paper, baring a barely legible note, eventually circulates its way into Badulf's possession. The opposite side of said missive used to scrawl the crudest of maps, which if followed directs one towards the budding settlement north of Prae.

It reads:

Ned Gard. Ken Paye. Com Dugsbuddy?
~ Mild
Badulf smoothes a wad of paper, which he got from an unknown person at his room. Badulf gets kind of surprised after examining that tormented sheet of paper and its contents. He really expected a nice, well-written letter from the local authorities. So he hesitates for quite a long time...and concludes to visit the named settlement. He needs some money, after all. He stands up, takes his armament (just in case), and begins his walk towards his destination.