*flyers with many job postings abound*

An in-character forum dedicated to the buying, selling and trading of goods and services of all kind within Absolution.
Nedoral
Character: Matteo Ponz (deceased)

*flyers with many job postings abound*

Post by Nedoral » May 16th, 2022, 8:40 pm

He pushed his cart through dry cobblestones, the wooden wheel rattling and somewhat loosened around the axle. Matteo halted, soaking in the shade under Besla's tent for a change.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Ponz", she offered with a smile, fanning herself with a wide hat.

"Howdy. Do ya 'ave it?"

"Always straight to the point, huh? Yes, take a look", she handed him the top flyer from a neat pile.

Hides needed for chairs, at least a hundred.

Delivery service for hefty stone shipment.

Rats ruined work clothes, need tailor for lots of everyday stuff.

Rat repellent.

He handed her the flyer back, nodding and reaching for the cart's handles.

"It'll be three hundred and fifty", Besla smiled, holding out her palm.

"Pay ya when I got 'em fellas leavin' notes to ya, or seekin' me about", he smirked, "jus' ta make sure yer doin' tha job right".

Ms. Stranamor watched speechless as Matteo took off, stopping here and there to deal with local merchants and without a doubt annoying a few more people along the way.

[contact me on Discord or through PM if your char is interested or if you have any doubts about the services posted]
Last edited by Nedoral on May 23rd, 2022, 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nedoral

Re: *flyers with many job postings abound*

Post by Nedoral » May 23rd, 2022, 11:16 am

Besla promptly raised her palm as soon as she spotted Matteo approaching the tent.

"Don't even start, sir! It's been a week and no sign of your last-"

He scattered quite a bit of currency over her counter, more than a few of them rattling over and rolling down to the dirt. "'Ere's ya pay fer 'em flyers, lassie".

"Yes, thank you and I can see that. However, this is not-"

He placed another handful of copper atop the other coins, snickering. "A lil' bit extra if ya shut up?"

She furrowed her brow, somewhat flushed but proceeded to close her mouth as her gaze dropped to the substantial amount of copper dispersed on the wooden surface.

"Goodie. Jus' need ta cross sumthin' on that paper, gimme a sec will ya?"

Pulling a bit of sharp coal from his satchel, Matteo crossed a thick line on a particular entry on the flyer.

Hides needed for chairs, at least a hundred. Got them already

Rat repellent.

"Ya do tha same with 'em other papers, eh? Good job spreadin' word, folks been lookin' fer ol' Ponz!", he waved with the back on his hand, already crossing the street. Besla was still unsure whether it was her cue to actually say something.

Nedoral

Re: *flyers with many job postings abound*

Post by Nedoral » May 28th, 2022, 3:44 pm

He walked uncharacteristically in a hurried pace, enough to make Ms. Stranamor tilt her head as he arrived in her tent.

"Is something the matter, Mr. Ponz?".

"Yeah, I need sum' changes in tha flyer, lass. 'And me one, will ya?".

She did so, and Matteo reached for that bit of coal as soon as he leaned to scribble on the flyer.

Hides needed for chairs, at least a hundred. Got them already

Rat repellent.

Bundle of feathers.

"Let 'em know those feathers are sorta urgent, a'ight miss?"

She nodded when he handed her an amount of copper, barely catching her affirmative nod before dashing off.