Woodworking Trailer Shop Open

An in-character forum dedicated to the buying, selling and trading of goods and services of all kind within Absolution.
Nedoral
Character: Matteo Ponz (deceased)

Woodworking Trailer Shop Open

Post by Nedoral » May 29th, 2022, 12:53 am

Matteo and Woody had finished moving just about the last tuft of logs off the ground, sorting them into smaller piles by crates lying all around. Woody tossed some water up his neck while his employer watched the passersby through the trailer's entrance.

"Selling quite basic stuff in here, boss. You think people will come by asking for boards and logs?".

"Maybe, I'll get more o' 'em stuffs by tha week's end though".

"It's quite a leg from the market close to the fort".

"Yeah, but 'tis easier ta replace timber 'roudn 'ere. Plus ya get a real shop space fer yerself, chair and all".

Lil Shoppe.png
Lil Shoppe.png (528.25 KiB) Viewed 1080 times

Woody nodded, making himself comfortable on the hay chair. He watched the old carpenter move away, dragging the battered cart up the uneven road.

Nedoral

Re: Woodworking Trailer Shop Open

Post by Nedoral » May 31st, 2022, 11:09 pm

Woody whistled, supporting maybe the tenth table up the cabin's wall. "Lots of tables here, boss!"

"Yeah? Tell it ta ma back, will ya?", Matteo replied, drenched in sweat. The carpenter radiated an aura of such pure stench few noses could boast leaving unscathed from his general vicinity. It was probably the case to get himself into a water barrel back home, and to certainly toss his garments away - no hope for those.

"Wanna run the tally of what we got so far?"
, Woody asked.

" 'It me".

"Boards and logs?".

"Check"

"Stools, benches and couple o' chairs?".

"Yeah".

"Counters?".

"Uh-huh", he nodded, starting to count with his fingers.

"Lotsa tables?".

"Yep, thassit", he said, sliding off a stump and wincing. A vague plan to insert a massage later that night began to form, although the water barrel and ensuing scrubbing made a convincing point of coming first.

Nedoral

Post by Nedoral » June 6th, 2022, 10:48 am

Woody steps on the threshold of the dusty wood shop, rubbing stubborn curls off his creased shirt.

- Your attention please, my good folk! We received a shipment of five Ashen lockable chests, one-hundred strong in their lock and wide enough to store an extra half of its smaller brethren's load! Come have a looksie if you need something guarded behind the Ponz seal of quality! None of them will stink your place of ale, I promise!

Hels
Character: Breogan

Post by Hels » June 7th, 2022, 11:40 am

Breogan walks in the tent intrigued.

- Hello there, what you sell here? - asks as he walks inside looking around. - I'd be interested into some dying tubs to die my clothes. Would need enough as to dye 5 pieces of cloth in black and one in red.- Looks a bit more around the tent. - Yet I am not sure of being in the right place to ask for...

TheOriginalFive
Character: Viola Wandren

Post by TheOriginalFive » June 29th, 2022, 4:20 am

A very skinny fellow with a harsh voice to match looked in, wrinkling her nose at the smell of sawdust. Having perused the catalog quickly, she purchased a counter and stool.

"Does your boss take custom orders?" she asked, trying not to jostle the furniture around, then added while waving her arms around, "I'm looking for a bed frame. About this long, to be exact. Name's Murasaki."

She thought she saw Woody nod his head, then she turned and stalked out of the caravan with her new things, muttering about checking in with Constantine.