Constance is looking for suppliers.

An in-character forum dedicated to the buying, selling and trading of goods and services of all kind within Absolution.
8-Kit
Character: Luno Moonfallen

Constance is looking for suppliers.

Post by 8-Kit » June 20th, 2022, 9:51 am

"Morning, Constance.", Luno asked, she replied with a silent nod, as always.

"You have been very helpful with the selling of paper, ink and all, but i would ask you to do some extra work, temporarily."

"...", Constance was a woman of few words.

"Look, i need you to find someone who's willing to sell me one or at least all of these things, enough for me to work, just send them my way, will ya?", Luno handles her a small list written on a piece of paper.

It reads:

Cut Leather
Spools of Thread
Vinegar

They both nod before he walks away.

Marlowe
Character: Quincy Everhard

Re: Constance is looking for suppliers.

Post by Marlowe » June 20th, 2022, 10:58 am

Constance motions for Luno to come closer as he's doing business in a nearby stall.

"What is it? Did you find something from my list?". She nods.
"What?". She points to the line where it says "vinegar".
"Where?", she points to Fort Praesidium's southern gates, nodding suggestively.
"I see, Market Lane then?".

She nods one final time, going back to categorizing the recent influx of Luno's merchandise.

Marlowe
Character: Quincy Everhard

Re: Constance is looking for suppliers.

Post by Marlowe » July 23rd, 2022, 1:11 pm

A scrawny courier approaches Constance, redoing the lace of her ponytail lest her red hair is allowed to roam freely.

"I have a message for you employer. Do tell him that special order is to be delivered on the corn fields north of the General Store. The interested party will meet him there. Oh, and he is to come alone".

She checks the piece of paper she has in her hand and nods, folding it into her unimpressive bosom as she draws distance from the stall.