Silver and Steel Opening

An in-character forum dedicated to the buying, selling and trading of goods and services of all kind within Absolution.
Nemo
Character: Nemo

Silver and Steel Opening

Post by Nemo » September 12th, 2022, 1:47 am

As you approach the Fort's message board you can see a new flyer posted. It reads:

I am pleased to announce the opening of a new store in the Market Lane, the Silver and Steel shop.

At Silver and Steel we deal with the finest quality steel equipment for the discerning warrior. For a limited time we are also stocking locks and other appliances, crafted by the finest grandmaster engineers in the province.

Come see us and make sure not to secure only your person, but also your property!

Speak to Shin, at the corner of Market Lane and Short Way, to get your steel today. We are also taking specialty orders on items currently not in stock.

Nemo

Re: Silver and Steel Opening

Post by Nemo » October 12th, 2022, 1:07 pm

A note seems to be tacked to the trade board:
Our stock has been expanded and refreshed with quality steel armor and weaponry.
Please speak with Webb for your armoring, and Shin for your weaponry needs.

Nemo

Post by Nemo » February 4th, 2023, 2:03 pm

You can see a small note tacked on the message board:
Our shop has been refreshed with a new batch of all steel armor sets, come get yours today.

Visit our shop on the corner of Market Lane and Short Way, just outside the southern gates of the fort.

Glimmer
Character: Theo Hanlon

Post by Glimmer » February 4th, 2023, 5:35 pm

*A very exhuberant and energetic girl approaches and buys steel arms, then looks them over and politely speaks with the merchant with a request.*

"HI hi! So's I jus' bought dis an' I was 'oping for one that could 'old two of dem aumgen, augmenta, whatever, spots. Can I maybe trade dis for another, iffen you 'ave it? Tell yer boss Tina would greatly 'ppreciate it!!"

Nemo

Post by Nemo » February 5th, 2023, 3:42 am

Webb looks down at the girl, the piece of armor she is holding, notices she is right and gulps audibly remembering his boss specifically mentioned to label the augmentation options on the armor. He quickly nods and asks the girl to wait for a moment while he runs off to the inn.

After a short wait the man returns and hands her a small note with a sweaty hand. The note reads:
My deepest apologies valued customer,
even though we aim to maintain the highest quality possible in the armor we stock [[bonus resist rolls]] we've overlooked labeling augmentation options as you've just unfortunately noticed.

Please let Webb know when you would be available to meet since i would like to personally find the best replacement piece for you along with a generous discount for your troubles.

Please rest assured we've remedied the problem and added discounted prices for pieces that might not fit a full suite of augmentation options.

Regards, Nemo.