Doctor Hanlon's Services

An in-character forum dedicated to the buying, selling and trading of goods and services of all kind within Absolution.
Glimmer
Character: Theo Hanlon

Doctor Hanlon's Services

Post by Glimmer » January 27th, 2023, 4:51 pm

*The following poster is placed publicly on the Hospital’s message board that notates the various physician's hours of service.*

*The following letter is also sent to known physicians along with a practical copy of the cost breakdown instead of the flyer.*
My fellow colleagues,

After much research and with the influx of more severe injuries I have come up with the costs per treatment plan as listed in the attachment. I estimated these prices to reflect both the labor and medicines required for treatment to both be fair to patients while allowing us to maintain a well stocked medical bag.

I know most of us were in agreement regarding a fixed cost per injury, and at the time this was discussed it was the easiest way so of course I do not expect any of you to agree to these new costs if you do not think them fairly set, and would not begrudge anyone their opinion on this matter. My intention is only to keep you informed and aware of my decision process, and like always in our field everything is subject to change based on new information and practices.

I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to future progress in the medical field along side you all.

Sincerely,
Theo Hanlon