Blackreigns & Co.

An in-character forum dedicated to the buying, selling and trading of goods and services of all kind within Absolution.
HeXiS
Character: Ara, Ashlyin Blackreigns, Simon

Blackreigns & Co.

Post by HeXiS » March 3rd, 2023, 5:43 am

A young woman carrying a blacksmithing hammer Walks up to the board and tack a note in place:
Blackreigns.png
Blackreigns.png (14.76 KiB) Viewed 2010 times
"Blackreigns and Co. Is now open for business! Special sale half off all weapons this week only!! Look for the cute blonde as you are leaving or exiting the monastery. "

"The name Blackreigns is known throughout the eastern baronies to be synonymous with quality metal work. Our slogan says it all! 'Blackreigns! We forge the future' "
Last edited by HeXiS on May 17th, 2023, 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

HeXiS

Blackreigns & Co.

Post by HeXiS » March 6th, 2023, 10:00 am

A new note is tacked up under the previous.

"Do you need tools? Have a look at What Noela Is selling by the monastery. Tools are priced so you get what you pay for Prices will be adjusted over time should the need arise. If you require tools in mass quantities, Please drop me a line. Don't see what you're looking for? Make a request!"

"Blackreigns! We forge the future!"

HeXiS

Blackreigns & Co.

Post by HeXiS » March 8th, 2023, 7:37 am

* A young woman yawns silently as she tacks up a new note *

it has been brought to my attention that my half off sale prices we're slashed far too much as such normal pricing will begin today.

Tools will still be priced at 1c per use You'll know immediately whether you're buying the best tool in the inventory or not I feel this provides a good option for those with lesser funds to still be able to afford tools of decent quality. For those seeking to buy tools in larger quantity please send a letter with the number of tools you want and I will make them all for on averaged our price. Please specify material if you're on a budget we can work something out.

Blackreigns and Co. Will also be adding many new weapons To our stop please look over them carefully some of the Lesser material type tools come out better than the iron ones shop wisely. If you have a customer request or something below EO Quality please let me know.

Blackreigns and Co. is also seeking A cook and a Taylor or leather for worker to join our family we hope to form our own faction but we want to do it right a faction for crafters and gatherers. to work together. Please come join the family and help us forge the future!

Sincerely, Ashlyin Blackreigns~

"Blackreigns! We forge the future!"

HeXiS

Blackreigns & Co. Nw items!

Post by HeXiS » March 16th, 2023, 3:07 am

*a new notice is tacked onto the M & M board*

"Blackreigns and Co Are proud to say we have restocked our weapons. Weapons should be more appropriately priced now. Stop in and see what we have. If you don't see what you're looking for send a letter."

Blackreigns! We forge the future!

Atreyo
Character: Fiat Tenebrae

A Custom Order

Post by Atreyo » March 16th, 2023, 8:24 pm

There were quite a few exemplary pieces of armament on display, probably beyond what Nivellen could appraise under her limited knowledge of weaponcraft. And yet, her eyes shifted fruitlessly amidst everything as usual: lefties got no love, what a surprise.

"Oh, hey", she said to the lass prancing about the store. "Is this all you have?".

"Welcome! Well, yes, but we can surely take custom orders!", she smiled, patting a stack of blank sheets to her right. "Noella", she added with gleeful enthusiasm.

"Hmm, yeah", she looked flatly to the paper, "can you pass a request along to the owner, then?".

"Yes, shoot". Nivellen noticed she would follow her skirt's flowing motion as she moved, but if that meant a sweeter deal down the line, then all the better.

"I'd like a few options of lighter blades for left-handed folks?", the Arkhonen raised her hand for emphasis, wiggling her fingers. "I dabble somewhat in the twin-blades style, so anything light will do. Dagger, short sword or stuff like that".

"Hmm, okay. How about the material, any preferences?".

"Not really. Like I said, options would be nice"

"Alright, I'll pass it along", she said with a broad smile. Nivellen returned it and went about her business down the general Store road.

HeXiS

Blackreigns & Co. NEW Master repair deeds!

Post by HeXiS » March 20th, 2023, 12:36 pm

"Attention customers! Blackreigns & Co. Are proud to announce the addition of Master Blacksmith repair Deeds! Don't wait until your equipment is falling apart! Stop by and get yours today!!"

HeXiS

Blackreigns & Co.

Post by HeXiS » May 10th, 2023, 4:12 am

"Grand Master Repair deeds Restocked! Custom order of one Iron War pick Ready for pickup!"

HeXiS

Re: Blackreigns & Co.

Post by HeXiS » May 17th, 2023, 9:06 am

"Hatchets and other tools now Restocked. Please cm check them out! Just past the foundry before entering The monastery too aiweila"

HeXiS

Post by HeXiS » June 10th, 2023, 1:05 pm

* a message is posted on the board in familiar hand writing*

Requested orders for one War-pick.

and one MW off-hand dagger.

completed. please seek out Ashlien Blackreigns to pick up your orders.

Blackreigns Forge ~ We forge the future!

HeXiS

Post by HeXiS » June 28th, 2023, 4:30 am

* A notice is pinned up*

" Repair deeds in stock! Tools Restocked"

"if you have placed an order for a weapon.. it has been finished.. please come collect you weapons.. they are heavy."

Blackreigns! We forge the future.