Wanted Tailor: A overly colorful notice posted publicly.

An in-character forum dedicated to the buying, selling and trading of goods and services of all kind within Absolution.
Valentina
Character: Tina

Wanted Tailor: A overly colorful notice posted publicly.

Post by Valentina » April 29th, 2023, 2:43 pm

*This notice was clearly made using various and alternating colorful paints in shades of pinks, purples, and blues instead of normal ink, fingerprints and smudges "decorate" it, but do not detract from its readability. It contains a crude stick figure sketch with lines detailing the articles of clothing.*
Hi!

I am looking for a really really good tailor who can make me clothes! Here are the things I would like.

Please let me know how much I would need to save for this. Thanks!! --Tina

[[ Hoping for a Specialized tailor, but anyone willing to make MW 2% DCI outfit of the following:
Face Wrap
Wrap Shirt
Short Skirt
Draping Waist sash (3)
Fitted Trousers
Thigh Boots
Belt with Pouch
High Collared Jacket ]]

Valentina

Re: Wanted Tailor: A overly colorful notice posted publicly.

Post by Valentina » May 17th, 2023, 6:19 pm

*Fresh flyers with the same information and drawing have been re-posted in suitable areas, aka: BUMP*

Hollis.Maeby
Character: Hollis Maeby

Post by Hollis.Maeby » May 17th, 2023, 7:41 pm

::A letter is addressed to Tina in neat writing::

Miss Tina, I have been able to make the head wrap and the skirt you were seeking, but I have not had any luck with the other pieces. I'm happy to sell you these two if you want pieces made by different craftspeople. You can find me at my shop just outside the merchant's district or at my cottage by the bank.

- H.M.Maeby

Valentina

Post by Valentina » May 20th, 2023, 1:48 pm

*This notice was clearly made using various and alternating colorful paints in shades of pinks, purples, and blues instead of normal ink, fingerprints and smudges "decorate" it, but do not detract from its readability. It contains a crude stick figure sketch with lines detailing the articles of clothing. UPDATE: certain items have been far too enthusiastically crossed out.*
Hi!

I am looking for a really really good tailor who can make me clothes! Here are the things I would like.

Please let me know how much I would need to save for this. Thanks!! --Tina

[[ Hoping for a Specialized tailor, but anyone willing to make MW 2% DCI outfit of the following:
--Face Wrap-- Done
Wrap Shirt
--Short Skirt-- Done
Draping Waist sash (3)
Fitted Trousers
Thigh Boots
Belt with Pouch
High Collared Jacket ]]

Valentina

Post by Valentina » June 17th, 2023, 3:55 pm

[[ BUMP ]] *Refreshed request posted*