Application for Aelonar

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Aisha
Character: -=No longer there=-

Application for Aelonar

Post by Aisha » May 22nd, 2022, 2:11 am

PLAYER QUESTIONS: By applying, you are signalling to staff you have read the application, character and shard rules.

I played a few months before and left because of a lack of time and interest. I wish to see where things have evolved. I am mainly there to have fun and do some role-play.

CHARACTER QUESTIONS

Aelonar didn't win the birthing raffle. It is quite small, its nose is big and forked. But as bad as the look on his face, he has a quick mind.

He seeks the opportunity to prove himself to the right person. He's particularly good with worlds and people. It can manage on its own, especially by avoiding problems and being silent. He wears a coat and a large hat, made to withstand the wild.

Please write a few short paragraphs of an in-character response to the following scenario:

*Looks the officiant straight in the eye and, after a few seconds, smiles warmly at him. He reaches slowly in his coat, to get his paper to show to the officer. Once drawn he said:*

Aye mate,

This may be where I end up, but I'll try to stay alive as long as I can. Desperation demands desperate action. I need this work and I am ready to do whatever is necessary to serve the interests of our glorious rulers.

*Waiting for the custodian to respond. Hoping he would be permitted to process to see the officiant and legally enter the province. It would take any available work, even the grimmest, as long as it can earn enough to eat and save a little more on the side*

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Aelonar

Post by Coty » May 22nd, 2022, 7:12 pm

We will need you to answer the following questions before we can approve your application.

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret: