App: Cornelia

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

amazgn
Fresh Meat
Character: nometapls

App: Cornelia

Post by amazgn » January 26th, 2023, 11:49 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if
desired) you previously played:

I played on Requiem already.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
I’ve been playing RP UO shards for over 10 years now. Also a lot of other RP games.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem and what do you expect from the shard?
Completely different UO experience. Interesting and original grim dark world setup.

What will your character’s name be?:
Cornelia

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight
and any notable features:

She looks to be in their late thirties. Quite tall with jet black hair. Dusky skin and green grassy eyes. A
sharper observer might have noticed long healed burns on her neck that go down hiding beneath
her clothes.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Look for new opportunities and mission in the Zone that Selene believes might either be the seed of
Republic’s revival or it’s downfall.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to
be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

She origins from Kaduraas and was born around 1309. Her parents struggled for many years to have
a child, but finally they’d found a healer who helped them with their trouble. Soon after that the
Torment came to Vitaveus and she had to flee her village to the one’s that were closer to Antongrad,
where was the main point of resistance to the plague. She lived outside of the walls of the city in a
ghetto that formed out of refugees, building their shelters from whatever they could find. Her
parents taught her essential skills required for a survival in a newly formed world. Then, in 1324,
when she was around 15, the first expeditions of VIC and Templars started to appear on the
Blacklands, bringing Flame with them. It was long till most of wild “villages” near Antongrad were
purged to prevent Torment spread. Her parents were the one of thousands to be consumed by the
Flame in a preventive step. Selene somehow avoided the massacre and fleed to the city, which
would now become her home for next 15 years. When she reached 30, hardened by life in
Antongrad, with formed views and mission, she decided to go to The First Province, as she heard
that three years before, the city of Tor falled and she believe that it was in this region the Republic
will either come back from it’s knees or fall completely. She came there converted to the teaching of
the Church and believing in the ideals of the Republic.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
- Hello sir. - she appeared in front of the Legionnare with dead serious face. - I came here to
help taking back the control over the Torment and the region.
- Show me the Visa or don’t bother me. - he mumbled back, not even looking at her.
- Please, sir. I came from Antongrad. I’ve seen the worst that might come from all of this. I
believe my knowledge could be helpful.

The Legionnare looked at her for a while with a mix of disgust, shock and slight admiration. She
really did look like she faced a lot and she definiately knew a lot about this cruel world. Her stone
face, her almost dead stare. The man stepped to the side, letting her through, not saying a word.
Last edited by amazgn on January 26th, 2023, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: App: Selena Cosovei

Post by Coty » January 26th, 2023, 12:05 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!