New Application for Roscoe Phoenixore

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Zinnestro
Character: Zinnestro

New Application for Roscoe Phoenixore

Post by Zinnestro » February 23rd, 2021, 9:25 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
No, but I look forward playing with you all. A friend told me about this and I was very excited.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two: I been playing RPG’s for over 25 years. I played UO when it first came out on Great Lakes server, I also played the following games when they debuted EverQuest, WOW, Starwars galaxies, star wars knight of the republic, NWN on different servers, NWN2, Guild wars to name a few.
Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
UO is an awesome RPG. It don’t hold your hands to do one thing you can be a jack of trades. Also I been waiting for this to come back.

What will your character’s name be?:
Roscoe Phoenixore

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Young aged dark skinned man, slim build with a goatee and bald head. About 6’3 in height and around 190 pounds.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
He has a fascination with treasure and learning about the world relics. Something like how in the movie National treasure. To see if he could unlock or find any to see what the secret of Requiem is.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
Roscoe grew up in a small village outside of Redholme, the current place where the Lumen Obumbratio is based. There he was raised within the knightly sect to not only be an archer but as well study the many archaeological finds the knights would bring back from their journeys and missions. His favorite studies were that of the Bhaskarians and how they dealt with magic, he would study their artifacts for weeks on end. As he aged, his good friend Lucian Delavious would bring him with on his missions to be an advisor on artifacts found on his missions. Though he didn't really have a taste for the other work, he kept to the eight and was loyal to his friend in their journeys, even when Lucian requested Roscoe to aid with the VIC. Roscoe would voice his opinions on thinking their tactics were a bit brutish but he would serve his orders just the same.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
Roscoe looks to the man, as he arrives their with the other knights, lead by their Seraph. "Good sir, do you not see whom I am here with. I am on church business and if you hold me up you will have to deal with the consequences of holding up a knightly sect of Decusians and their Seraph from aiding the poor Decusian souls that are trapped in that province with the torment running a muck. Speak to that man, he has our paper work, hold us up for no longer." Roscoe gestures to Lucian Delavious
Last edited by Zinnestro on February 26th, 2021, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: New Application for Roscoe Phoenixore

Post by Coty » February 26th, 2021, 5:01 pm

We will need a bit more out of your roleplay and character history before accepting your app.

Please expand on: Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret): He wants to help his friends in the same like goals to be part of history changing events and not destroy them.

And continue the roleplay prompt

"Aye, you!" The officiant shouts as you approach. "Your name? Where are you from? Do you have a visa? Where'd you get that cookie?" He spouts off in quick succession as he blocks your way.

Zinnestro
Character: Zinnestro

Post by Zinnestro » February 26th, 2021, 9:28 pm

Sir i have updated my application.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Post by Coty » February 28th, 2021, 10:50 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!

Record scratch.

The officiant eyes the man before returning his regard to Lucian. Reviewing the papers and handing them back he sends the Seraph through. "Flame guide you." You hear the officiant say as Lucian heads on. The officiant signals for the rest to follow examining each as they pass with dying interest.