Lugh Arawn Application

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Lans
Character: Koss Brynd, Lugh Arawn, Lans Tan'tare (dead)

Lugh Arawn Application

Post by Lans » February 26th, 2021, 2:52 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

Yes, I played as Lans, Koss, Decus (Not the angel), and some drunk from long ago

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

Decades of UO server RP and plenty of tabletop RP experience

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

I love requiem.

What will your character’s name be?:

Lugh Arawn

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

26, 5'7 175lbs. Lugh Arawn is a rather rugged and scarred fellow with an athletic build from his years of nomadic travel and down to earth way of living, bearing simple black hair and green eyes he is of bhaskarian descent.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Lugh Arawn had heard whispers and tales of unusual events and threats within the First Province, and he himself seeks out the truth behind the strange happenings while also being intruiged by the tales of beasts, monsters, and mad people.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Lugh is a monster-hunter and knowledge seeker, he has lesser reknown for helping people throughout the western territory; but not necessarily a person anyone in particular would have heard about. He seeks unusual events and happenings and seeks to investigate them, his reasons aren't fully known to others.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Lugh blended into the crowd of people convincingly and easily, his eyes just remaining blank as he stared forward amidst the crowd in his drab and entirely lack luster garments that allowed him to look entirely dismissable amidst anyone else gathered in the crowds.

Lugh had managed to obtain referrals from numerous people he had met during his travels across the western territories giving a polite nod to the Officiant, "I bring my unique skill-set of being able to help with the strange happenings of woodland critters, Sir; if I die we both know you won't rightly care and if I succeed in what I do it could make things a bit better, I am good in a quarry and know my way around keeping watch."

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Lugh Arawn Application

Post by Coty » February 28th, 2021, 7:23 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!

The officiant sighs, his beady eyes shifting away to the line behind you. Strange happenings, yes. He had heard such rumors. Beasts that hunted in the night, an unholy mixture of man and wolf. Just one rumor among countless that seeped through, quarantine or no, from the First Province. He fills out a quick form before handing it over to you and waving you through. If this man wished to throw his life away in the pursuit of rumors, so be it.