Application for Robin

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Robyn
Character: Robin

Application for Robin

Post by Robyn » February 26th, 2021, 1:09 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

No. I just found out about it through an engaging reddit thread.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

I have played in a UO RP shard before, not long ago.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

I’m interested in its immersive RP experience, high quality of content and amicable community.

What will your character’s name be?:

Robin

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Robin is in her mid twenties and is about 5ft6”. Weighs about 9 stones. Her eyes are olive green and her skin fair. She is wiry. Slender but strong. She has several scars of different size and history on her otherwise soft skin. Her hands and arms are particularly strong from using her bow. There is something sweet but also sad in her look.. She also has a birthmark, but that’s none’s business.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Robin has heard about the turmoil in this Province everyone wants to be part of.. Plus there were not many alternatives at present. She is open to prosperity, but cannot live without adventure.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

It is said that she was the bastard child of a high ranking officer of some sort. A man of prestige and proven value as a warrior but fell out of grace or was betrayed or something like that but it was never proven. Her mother was the most beautiful girl in the village and she would tell her sometimes about him, she sometimes even dreams of a bearded face with beautiful noble eyes. Soon enough she proved too pretty and clever for the little village in which she grew up and her mother not only didn’t stop her but encouraged her to go far and above all that. There was something in her blood that kept her in the move and never had problems associating herself with the right people to move forward. Loyal but mercurial. Faithful to her own destiny only.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario: [...]

Robin looks tired and is limping lightly. She looks vulnerable and even harmless. The officer checks her up and down subtly. He is not convinced.. Right from behind her appears a tall father figure, well dressed, merchant of sorts.. “She might not look like much beyond a pretty face, but two of her well placed arrows were enough to scare a couple of bandits that were trying to ambush me” “She came out of the depths of the forest.. One of them managed to hit her..” “I offered her money but she refused so I offered myself to bring her here” “I think you could make good use of her.. (the guards laugh).. “Not in that way!” he says severely.
The officer and the merchant look at each other briefly, with respect. Then they look at her.. Robin tries to make a laugh but manages a not so subtle smirk that is almost sweet nonetheless.

The officer waves them both in. It is settled.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Robin

Post by Coty » February 28th, 2021, 7:49 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!

A curious duo. The girl did not look much for heroics but he did not doubt the merchant's words. She would indeed be of use within the Province, he thought. As fodder if nothing else. One more hero off to change the world. One more fool off to meet their end.