Application: Albert D'Velle

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Roman
Character: Albert De Velle

Application: Albert D'Velle

Post by Roman » February 27th, 2021, 6:36 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

No

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

I have been playing RP uo shards for at least 5 years, i also tried dnd 3.5 sessions.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

I love dark fantasy. Also i noticed that server is in a good mechanical condition. I love such combination and want to try it out.

What will your character’s name be?:

Albert D'Velle

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Young athletic person in his mid 20s. He’s 1.8m tall. He has black hair with haircut typical for someone who comes from Aedenshyr. Brown eyes and snub nose along with square jaw and stubble make him look even attractive. The harmony of his look is disturbed by big red scar on his left cheek. He’s got deep but kinda pleasant voice.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

After bloody and violent events in Redholme, D’Velle family decided to move to the First province and start something new there. As a living member of the family Albert stayed with his brothers and sister following the path that they took. He knows that they need him even though he’s not so sure about future plan of the family and his role in it. He has the feeling that the bonds between him and the ‘family’are stronger than ever before. Once the family, always the family. That’s how D’Velle works.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Even though Albert isn’t related with D’Velle family by blood, his status as a family member is indisputable. He was taken as a hostage when he was just a toddler and was rised as part of the family sharing the family surname. Albert was very impulsive and violent since his early childhood. He fought with all his age-mates or even older boys mostly with success. His ‘relatives’ were the only exeption. He was always ready to stand up and protect his family name. When he got old enough, he was used as a someone for dirty jobs for the family. Mostly because of hes violent, raging and mercyless being. Recent events, that are only known to the family, forced them to leave the region of Aedenshyr and seek for asylum elsewhere. Because of his hot-blooded personality, he was asked by Salazar, the oldest brother and the new lider of the family, to remain calm just for now.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Albert give the documents with Quarantine Visa to the officer. His face was static, no emotions at all. Not even single blink.
The Legionnaire lookad at him then looked again at his documents.
-All right mr Maddock, documents are fine you can go. - Said the officer and handed back the documents.
The gate opened and Albert get inside. After he passed the checkpoint and once he was far enough he allow himself for a small sigh of relief.
Just before reaching checkpoint, Albert put his leg up and a man next to him fell over. As a good citizen, Albert helped the man to stand up, brought his bundle and jacket that he droped while he was falling. As if nothing had happened, he said sorry and even had a short conversation. The he wished the fallen man good luck and turn away. He just ‘forget’ to mention that he took his valid visa while he was getting his stuff from the ground. ‘Well, someone is staying outside.’ He thought and smiled while he was going away.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application: Albert D'Velle

Post by Coty » March 1st, 2021, 11:59 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!

The officiant looks to you his eyes narrowing. I don't believe I've seen him blink, the officiant thinks, seemingly stalling in stamping your visa. Mayhaps he simply blinking the exact moment I am? His now wide eyes remain locked on your own in some peculiar game of chicken. He could feel the tears welling up, the sting of the cold air. Before too long he gives in, shutting his eyes just a moment before quickly opening them once again. Wait, did he just blink? Damnit! He sighs, returning the now stamped visa to you. "Go on, then." He gestures you to pass.