Application for Lyan Varasas

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Cati
Fresh Meat
Character: Lyan Varasas

Application for Lyan Varasas

Post by Cati » March 9th, 2021, 3:12 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
none

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
i have played table rpgs and uo RP.
Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I have been following the amazing work the staff has done and would love to get to know the game you created. I expect to be able to
Role play an exciting character and explore your world

What will your character’s name be?:
Lyan Varasas

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Lyan is a tall thin woman, olive skin and piercing eyes. She is 19 years old, she is intense and dramatic and has a burn scar in the back
of the head and neck, only noticable when she pulls her hair up.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
To find out if her mother is still alive

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing
of any information you wish to keep secret):
she ran with her father when one of the advances of the Torment stroke, along the way they lost her mother. 10 years later,
when her father passed, she will look for her mother.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
Lyan gets really close to the officiant, touches his thighs, and wispers in his years while pulling her knife and pressing
against his genitals in an non threatening, seductive way: Do you doubt i can take care of myself? You let me through and ill
bring you a gift.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Lyan Varasas

Post by Coty » March 9th, 2021, 6:37 pm

We will need to know more about your character's backstory before we can accept your application. Please edit your post to expand on it or expand on it below.

We will also need more out of your roleplay response. Please continue the roleplay scenario by responding to the following RP prompt:

The officiant's eyes shift to the legion guard who appears to be distracted for a moment before offering you a smile. "You'll bring me nothing, lass. Where you go there is no returning." His voice retained the composure expected of a man who had served in combat before. "You do understand that, don't you?" His eyes narrow as he studies you.