New Application: Chaos

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

xaoc
Fresh Meat
Character: Chaos

New Application: Chaos

Post by xaoc » April 4th, 2021, 6:47 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

- I have no experience with Requiem. This is a completely new world for me.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
I played a long time ago on a couple of Ultima Online shards. Other MMORPG
I played card games for many years.
Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I find this world interesting for myself and therefore I want to settle in this world. My friend is playing here
What will your character’s name be?
Jimmy Cash
Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
A strong broad shouldered tall man of 34 years. height 6'2". weight 85 kg. Vanguard. Have a green eyes, dark hair.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Jimmy Cash is looking for a new world for a future life, escaping from the old one. all his life he lived in poverty and ruin. His dreams of a better life will be realized in the First Province
Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
Jimmy Cash grew up in a poor area of the city of Rino on the west coast. It is difficult to imagine a worse place to live, but nevertheless such conditions have hardened it. He is strong in mind and body. Fearless.
All his youth he spent in the arenas of fistfights where he received the nickname Chaos. It was so long ago and this nickname became his main name.

His parents died when he was 17. His brother was killed while robbing a bank in a nearby town. His life was going downhill, and one day he met a wanderer in the Drunky Monkey tavern, who told him about the First Province and the prospects that open up before him.

Jimmy Cash did not think for long, especially since he does not really know how to do it. I packed up my things and set off.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
Arriving at the station, he slowly fell out of the car. When he saw the crowd of onlookers, he walked towards her, pushing them aside. They were standing in line at the table of an important and well-dressed man.
Jimmy Cash broke through to him without waiting in line. One glance at the surrounding weaklings was enough to silence them and let him pass.
He took a heavy little bear with gold coins from his bosom...with my teeth.
- I've been knocking out these teeth for the last 2 months. I think this is a great argument to let me into my new life. Isn't that right?
He said, lightly tapping his heavy fist on the table, smiling and looking into the eyes of the customs officer.

fester
Character: Min Sun Mi'zun

Re: New Application: Chaos

Post by fester » April 22nd, 2021, 2:18 pm

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Post by Coty » April 22nd, 2021, 4:47 pm

You will have to choose a different name that does not reference real-life peoples or characters before we can accept your application.

Orange
Character: Wendy Wagner

Post by Orange » April 24th, 2021, 2:49 pm

He is Jimmy not Jhonny :D

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Post by Coty » April 24th, 2021, 6:06 pm

The name is too similar and will have to be changed. Please, understand this isn't us giving you a hard time or trying to limit your RP. It is a policy put in place for a reason and you, like all players, will have to conform to it in order to be accepted.

Thanks!