Application for Felicia Payne

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

lucifer
Character: Altarba

Application for Felicia Payne

Post by lucifer » April 9th, 2021, 8:58 am

Greetings, my character's aplication:

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

I'm already playing in Requiem, this is my second application.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

My experience with UO RP is brand new, play UO RP for like 2 years but in Classic UO I'm a vet.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

The Requiem Shard is awsome, I'm really excited with the experience that we are having in here... never seem nothing like this!! Thanks a lot!

What will your character’s name be?:

Felicia Payne.

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Felicia Payne is a good looking girl, she has brown hair, expressive brown eyes. Her body is shaped, lean to the right extent, she has large breasts and her skin is as soft as a baby.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Their motivations are quite subtle in relation to the moment that the First Province is going through. Generally his motivations are futile and superficial, he likes wealth and material goods.
Sometimes Felicia seems to be living in a parallel reality, she wants to find a husband and acquire power.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Felicia is very attentive to people, likes to listen to them and give advice on what they could do about their lives. When she was little she was seen as a meddlesome person who liked to meddle in someone else's life. However, in the adult phase of his life, he discovered that listening to others could be a power, if he knew how to use it in the best way.
She always tells the story that she developed her listening skills, it was because of her relation with her sister, who had many problems in adolescence and Felicia liked to help and listen to her. She often took advantage of this relationship with her sister.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Felicia arrived at her almost final destination ... her eyes shine like diamonds and her hands sweat as if she have been holding an object for a long time.
In this last moment she remembers the conversations she had with some of the legionary soldiers she met while in quarantine, she remembers one in particular, who was very kind to Felicia.
At the same time she remembers asking him one last favor, a special favor that she would never forget in her life.
She asked him to get a Visa ... along with the special request she did a "wash" on his head, talking about his family and that she needed to get out of quarantine to arrange a wedding and be happy, she even hinted that she could marry with this legionary ... He didn't think twice and got the Visa for her. In addition, she managed to steal the keys to the gate and leave on her own...
Once again she gets what she wants, just by listening and talking ... in other words, seducing.

thank you!! :P

Archin
Character: Archin

Re: Application for Felicia Payne

Post by Archin » April 9th, 2021, 6:43 pm

We will need to know more about your character's history and see a bit more of a dialogue response to the officiant before we can accept your application. Please edit your application expanding upon it or reply below.