Application for Kazagarth

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

CoffeeAddictAnon
Fresh Meat
Character: Kazagarth

Application for Kazagarth

Post by CoffeeAddictAnon » December 29th, 2021, 11:47 am

Character name - Kazagarth

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

-None

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

-Limited to RPing on discord as a coffee addict in recent times. In the past I did lite RP in WoW, and kinda write fantasy shortstories. I've played RP muds in the past.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

It sounds amazing, and I'd like to expand my horizons from the limited servers I've played on the Ultima engine. I hope to mostly make friend(s) and have a fun enjoyable experience really.

What will your character’s name be?:

Kazagarth

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Tall, with defined muscles, lean build. Is 27, but looks much older. A few freckles dot his face, and a circular scar is prominent on his neck from an unfortunate accident

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Kazagarth wishes to care and defend the woodlands, while keeping others and himself supplied with meats and leathers

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

When Kazagarth was still a child, his mother was sickened with something he still does not know what it was and his father he barely knew as he disappeared in his early years. When he was cast out of his village, he lived off the land in the surrounding woods with a bow and arrow.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

I thought of all the options for a moment, and decided to rely on what my mother told me so many years ago. That is honesty, no matter how insignificant it may seem.
"I am but a hunter, who has lived many years off the land. However I have supplied many meats for food, and skins for armor. And being decent, though truthfully not a master, with a bow, I've helped keep my old village safe over the years from those with evil intentions."

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Kazagarth

Post by Coty » January 5th, 2022, 12:31 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!