Valentina Octavia Sextus

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
bunny
Character: Lavender

Valentina Octavia Sextus

Post by bunny » January 15th, 2022, 12:18 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

I play Abrielle

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

I've been playing private roleplaying shards since 2001. Ive played roleplaying table top games like VtM and D&D as well as GURPS.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

I really enjoy the community here and I want to be helpful becoming a much needed crafter, as well as satisfy my own needs of crafting and exploring, doing things that I cant do in real life. Its a great escape for my mind.

What will your character’s name be?:

Valentina Octavia Sextus

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Octavia is an older woman at 45 and her face is showing the passage of time from her youth. Once glowing skin and a brillient smile in her youth, now shows the passage of time as crows feet crinkle around the corners of her eyes and deep creases of laugh lines still present even when she is not smiling. She is short, 4'11" and a chubby little old lady weighing about 250 lbs. Her hair is silver, and normally has her hair tied back in a messy bun consistent with the ornately carved chopsticks weaving her hair into that tangled mop. There are always these tiny baby hairs of a wisp tickling her face and you will notice her aggravation with them as she constantly is blowing air out of pursed lips to push the wisps of fine hair away. Usually in clothes ready for work, perhaps dingy and disheveled but still sweet and only a little grumpy.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Hearing of the Tressures found in the First Province Octavia is desperate to find forgotten relics and heirlooms found in the rubble of what once was. In hopes to supply materials for her wares crafted and sell them to others in Fort Pre making coin more than possible in the free world. She knew behind the fence of the Quarantine wait many still in there who needed her crafts and services. She was going there to be helpful, and also fill her coffers.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

She Grew up in the Eastern Baronies, The First Coast. At the age of 8 both of her parents had fallen to the Torment and she was left to fend for her self, stowing away on ships and hopping port to port. Eventually she earned a name for her self a delinquent but was lucky to warm the heart of one ship captain. Instead of kicking her off at the nearest port, he put her to work. This lasted for about a decade learning different jobs on the ship, from deck swab to rigging the sail and cook as well as repairs on the ship.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Waiting in line to meet the Officiant she is nervously adjusting her robes to look straight and neat. Her backpack is full on her back of tools and materials. Wearing a tool belt around her waist. Just one more before it's her turn. She holds her breath as the person in front of her is denied. She is clutching a small purse with some silver coins in it, she steps up to the Officiant "H-hello.. I would seek travel into the First Province. I am a crafter and I feel like my help would be greatly needed along with my wares and services.." to grease the opportunity to enter she carefully drops the silver purse, letting it thud on the ground. she gives it a subtle kick in the Officiant's direction looking around absently as if she didn't realizes she was just offering a bribe.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Valentina Octavia Sextus

Post by Coty » January 16th, 2022, 11:46 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!