Application for Jonas Agnus

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Jonas
Character: Jonas Agnus

Application for Jonas Agnus

Post by Jonas » January 23rd, 2022, 2:46 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

No

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

I have played some rp shards before like Teiravon, Khaeros and UO Myth. I also play dnd with my friends in real life.

Requiem look really detailed and the rp/story look really interesting. I also like the fact it is a hardcore difficulty based on what I have read.

What will your character’s name be?:

Jonas Agnus

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Jonas is 25 years old he is pretty fit and he is 6 feet tall. He has long black hair and a short beard. His skin is pretty tanned considering he is almost always hunting. His eyes are blue like the ocean he is considered pretty handsome.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

One day Jonas was out hunting for food when he came back his whole family was dead he was horrified by this sight and he couldn’t hold the urge to puke. All the objects of value were gone it clearly seemed like a theft that went badly but it clearly seemed like the job of professionals. The only clue he had was a weird symbol that kinda looked like a snake that was burned on the wall could it have been for some sort of demonic rituals ? Since that day he traveled to the First Province to find clues about who or which organization could have killed his family. He swore that one day he will find get his revenge.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Jonas is a really good hunter he has keen senses which are really important when hunting various animals. This quality also made him a top tier archer not allot of archers could compare to his skills. Since his whole family was killed in the most brutal way he doesn’t believe in any religion he only believe in his own power and will.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

With a firm but respecting tone Jonas said : I am a excellent hunter I am planning on providing food by opening my own butcher shop. As he was saying this Jonas opened a bag full of the best and finest beef jerky. This was to show proof of what he could do hopefully this would help him into getting in the First Province.

In reality Jonas wanted to open a shop to meet as many wealthy people so he could find clues on what happened to his family the coins earned will also help buying informations on the person or organization that killed his family.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Jonas Agnus

Post by Coty » January 24th, 2022, 11:43 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!