Application for Kaos Skyrath

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Artemis
Character: Artemis

Application for Kaos Skyrath

Post by Artemis » April 1st, 2022, 10:13 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

I play Requiem over a year now

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

I play Requiem, table top and other UOrp shards like Sanctuary before

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

I really enjoy the Shard since over a year now, since my main char is maxed out, I would like to try other classes in game.

What will your character’s name be?:

Kaos Skyrath

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Kaos is mid aged man around 43 years old, He looks more like 50. Pale skin and long white hair. he is around 1.75m tall and 69kg. He is looks average but not muscular build.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Kaos never been the guy always smiles or has social skills. The idea of Quarantine in a place is tempting him since he found out about the First Providence. Running away from his past and Isolating himself in a area with less of an attraction from outer world, it is kind of his style of living. Also, he is interested about the Arcana practices are made from those Heretics so called in the providence. He heard so much about it in the dark alleys, now he wants to go and see with his own eyes.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

He born and raised till 17 years old in Western Territories a land called Kaduraas. He lost his mom Right after she gave a brith to him, His dad named him Kaos because of the negative things happening in the Kaduraas by that time all the mass killings , torment, losing his to unknown illness, He thought this name will always make his never forget his past and where he is coming from. At Age 17, Kaos decided leave the house and live by his own and wonder around the Eden take daily jobs here and there for copper, if he is lucky for a silver. His non muscular build ve not help him to get good paid jobs. He was slim and not the most social person in the Eden. Most of the copper he made he used to read and research different topics that most of the people are scared or even not interested into.After All those years past by and the research lead him to only one place the First Providence!. Now he has a destination to reach.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Waiting in line to meet the Officiant He is not showing any emotions in his face. When finally its his turn he shows a paper work to the Officer that probably the a fake visa and a pouch filled with silver ( all of his life savings). and He says '' I just need to pass these walls, I might be helpful for the mankind'' he also mentions that he has crafting skills to help the community and he is a scientist that his future researches might be useful against the Danger in the Providence.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Kaos Skyrath

Post by Coty » April 1st, 2022, 11:16 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!