Application for Kobzar

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

kobzar
Character: Kobzar

Application for Kobzar

Post by kobzar » October 14th, 2022, 8:51 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

Never, but i found info in google

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

I have been playing on other shards in MUD and UO for a long time ago. For few of them i was Canselor.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

As i see the Requiem is not clear UO shard. Its somethis new and old in the same time.
I expect the freedom for RPG.

What will your character’s name be?:

Kobzar

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

From early childhood, Kobzar did not differ in beauty. Looking at him, it is impossible to understand whether he is good or evil. Long-healed scars look harmonious. It is impossible to understand whether they were received in battle or due to an accident. Average height for a native of the northern provinces and bright eyes betray him as a guest. By the age of 40, the hair has lost its natural color and now looks gray. The body is dense. Tattoos are visible on the hands.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Among the wisest and oldest in the homeland of Kobzar, there is a legend that there are lands far beyond the sea - where people live in peace with nature. The inhabitants of those lands know the highest magic and make amazing devices. Perhaps in these lands it will be possible to find answers to the questions that made the Kobzars leave their homeland?

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Seeker. From early childhood, the patron spirit of Kobzar was a seeker. The desire to find an object or truth never left him. Who knows, maybe the scars and other details of his appearance are the result of his searches...
Kobzar is not one of those who boast of his exploits in taverns, he just does what he must. And only time will tell what need made him appear in these lands

Briefly write an in-character response to the scenario:
Something brought Kobzar to these lands. Perhaps he wants to find glory, or forget the past.
A clean slate - that's what Kobzar expects...
Last edited by kobzar on October 15th, 2022, 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Kobzar

Post by Coty » October 14th, 2022, 11:27 am

Your application is...

DENIED!

You may reapply in 24 hours. Please ensure you've read the server lore found here: https://www.13thrones.com/wordpress/ind ... lofwisdom/

Please provide longer responses to the questions on the next application. At least a paragraph for backstory and roleplay prompt response.

Please state lore references in your application such as what region you are from, what sort of experiences you've had with things in the in-game setting, etc. Real-world places such as Britian do not exist within the world of Requiem. You are free to make up locations within the world but do not use real-life locations as names.

When you next apply please use the Application format found here: https://www.13thrones.com/wordpress/ind ... plication/

kobzar
Character: Kobzar

Post by kobzar » October 15th, 2022, 6:42 am

The info was updated and look correctly now.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Post by Coty » October 15th, 2022, 2:03 pm

Appreciate the edits, length is much better but you failed to provide any lore references. Please read the lore and provide information in your application that demonstrates you have read it, understand it, and can interact with the world of the setting.

The lore can be found here: https://www.13thrones.com/wordpress/ind ... lofwisdom/

I suggest you take the time to read over it. Things like Spectalio and Creationis as well as reading up on a region your character would hail from.