Application for Medaly Kash

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Medalikarz
Fresh Meat
Character: Medaly Kash

Application for Medaly Kash

Post by Medalikarz » October 29th, 2022, 5:40 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
This is my first attempt.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
I play sessions in D&D and Warhammer.
While exploring new worlds, I like play like person with amnesia.
I was playing campaigns from games BG I&II, IWD, and old sessions in Neverwinternights I etc.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I am expecting an interesting adventure, I have always wanted to get to know some about EU engine, and combining it with an RPG session seems like a nice idea.

What will your character’s name be?:
Medaly Kash

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Young man (21), blond with blue eyes, with a little belly(85kg). Almost 6 feet tall.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
He is looking for a quiet piece of land, a place where he can escape from problems.
Kash wants to build a house with honest work, plant a tree and wait for what next day will give.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
All he remembers is the long road he used to do simple works to earn a bowl of food and further travel.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
Medaly comes from far western territories, where dogs bark with their asses, and knowledge about world could have come from a bard who came by accident, or even not.
Only thing I know is hard work.
If you are looking for a good worker to field, someone who will cut down and provide you some trees from the forest, or a guy that will take the goods to the merchant, he is standing in front of you.
He used to work for simple jobs, and seeing the poverty that surrounded him. Medaly headed for the east lands, where in stories are place for people looking for changes.