Application for Sly Alia

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Sooqa
Fresh Meat
Character: Sly Alia

Application for Sly Alia

Post by Sooqa » November 13th, 2022, 8:41 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
No, i never played on Requiem before

How did you hear about Requiem?

Rex

What will your character’s name be?

Sly Alia

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Sly Alia, was born in the secret thief cult.
Grey bluish hair, almost fully grey, She is very tall for a avarage female.
She isnt thin and isnt big, her weight is unknown, she just dont like to know it.
She is a daugher of the night hiding her face under her hood. The legends says - only dead knows her face.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Sly Alia if its her real name was born in secret thief cult. From young age, father instilled her to trust nobody. Someone tells, she is from north thief clan, someone tells she is from western bastards guild. Even Sly already doesnt remember who is she. But thats even better - cause you cant lie, when you dont know.
Last thing she remembers - she needs to find traitor who killed her father and the best way she knows how to do is: Stay in shadow, look for clues, no friends, no family just one enemy. Steal, sell, survive.

Please write a few short paragraphs of an in-character response to the following scenario:

Sly Alia is my name, i came here because i know who is stealing from your armory.
The officiant knew it was happening, but don't want to make it public.
Take her with us, we need to speak - said The officiant

*Sly knew - her journey starts from here and there is no step back, only forward

Archin
Character: Archin

Re: Application for Sly Alia

Post by Archin » November 15th, 2022, 8:18 pm

You're missing the below question from the application primer, please answer this in your application:

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province