Application for Dralic

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Dralic
Fresh Meat
Character: Dralic

Application for Dralic

Post by Dralic » December 31st, 2022, 10:13 am

PLAYER QUESTIONS: By applying, you are signaling to staff you have read the application, character and shard rules.

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
No, I'm a fresh newbie to Requim.

How did you hear about Requiem?
My friend Trinsic told me about the server.

CHARACTER QUESTIONS
(Please note: Staff is looking for at least three lore references in your application when reviewing.)

What will your character’s name be?

Dralic

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Dralic appears to be in his mid 20s. Long blonde hair, rich blue eyes and a muscular build, Dralic appears to be relatively handsome. Except a long scar running down the side of his face.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Having grown up in Ghaenthgrand, his mother would tell him bedtime tales of the Templars, heroes of our age. His father had always taught him to stand up for the weak and protect the innocent. He now seeks adventure and hopes to one day become a hero from the tales he heard as a child.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Dralic grew up on the Shimmering plains of Ghaenthgrand, having been spared the worst of the torment ravaging the lands. He watched with childlike wonder as refugees poured in from surrounding lands. He would help his mother make soup, then travel with his father to feed newly arrived refugees.

He would still be there, in the rolling plains helping his father grow crops on his families small farmstead. But fate would not have it. As more and more refugees settled nearby, the generosity of his mother wasn't enough. Starving refugees raided the farm taking the lives of both of his parents in there search for food and supplies. Now he found himself on the road, seeking adventure and a new home

Please write a few short paragraphs of an in-character response to the following scenario:

Dralic looked up at the Templar, he was nervous because honesty was not as well received as his parents had made it seem. Steeling his nerves, he put a smile on his face and told his tale. Speaking of the horrors he experienced the night of the raid, he also spoke of his intentions to seek out adventure. He almost asked to join the Templars, but changed his mind at the last second. Surely he would think me a fool trying to deceive him if I try to discuss that matter here and now.

"I was raised by a father of honor and a mother of charity. I seek to honor them both. You need not worry about me."

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Dralic

Post by Coty » December 31st, 2022, 10:31 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!